ALL UPSIDE DOWN

Manik was in a hurry to find nandini. Even though he didn't like her, he was searching for her because she was his responsibility. He didn't take this responsibility seriously because he was too busy in his life.

she never failed to do her duty as his wife . She always cared for him, prepared food specially for him with all love, arranged his clothes, shoes, socks etc.
Although he didn't pay any attention to her words. She always shares the happenings of their house oops now his house.

Manik: Damn me ! I didn't know why but still I miss her.Why...????

His chain of thoughts were broken as he colloided with someone at the door step...

Manik was shocked to see the person with whom he colloided. It was his love SOHA.

Soha: Manik, where are u lost

Soha: Manik, where are u lost..?and why on earth are you in casuals...?

( Manik's dress)

( Manik's dress)

Wear ur office suit and let's leave now.. You have an important meeting today.

Manik: Soha just move away . I don't have time for your stupid talks . Move away.

Soha: how rude..

Manik was about to go but Soha held him and saw that he was totally upset which made him turn to MONSTER MANIK back...

Soha relaxed and in a calm manner asked him

Soha: what happened Jaan...?

Manik was in a pool of guilt after hearing her calm voice cries in front of her...

Manik: Soha, she.... she...left...!

Soha: who left Manik..?

Manik: Nandini...

Soha: oh that's great news to hear..😁. there will be no problem in our relationship then... Give her divorce and lets start our life afresh...

She was yet to finish but thud....

She got a heavy slap in her cheeks...
Yes!! Manik slapped her..