angry Nandini

Mukthi: cabir bhai, Manik has changed a lot....!

Cabir: yeah . I too can see the change in him. Whatever he wants, he gets it easily. But now to get nandu's apology, he is waiting...

Mukthi: did you hear him saying that he can wait lifelong to get Nandu's apology...?

Cabir: yeah. He has changed for good!!

Just then someone back hugs the two bro sissy duo.

Cabir: who could it be? By their touch I can feel some boy hugging me...

Mukthi: ya. I too feel like a girl hugging me.

Cabir: why am I thinking that Alya and Dhruv has returned?

Mukti: no.no they will be enjoying their honeymoon in Paris...♥️

Alya& Dhruv: what yaar! You didn't recognise us?

Cabir: arey Dhruv, do you think ur bro and sissy will be that fool?

Mukthi: ya. We just thought to tease you.. that's it! By the way, how was ur honeymoon and stay at manik's personalised house?

Alya: what?it means u know everything?

Cabir, Mukti hugged Alya and said

Cabir: Allu, I am most closest to Manik and being an elder bro, I know u people..

Alya: then...u know...?

Cabir: we know that u helped Manik to get rid of Soha! I know u people will be with him in his best and worst situations....

Alya: love u cabir!!

Dhruv: arey in ur hugs and love u stuffs, u all forgot me...!

Mukthi: ya. Who are u....? What are u doing in alya's bedroom? If her husband sees, then...OMG! I just can't imagine..

Dhruv  showed  his cute pouts and anger face....!

Mukthi let out a laughter and everyone started laughing....

Mukthi: acha guys, freshen up and come for lunch. After lunch, let us plan to bring manan close...! What say...?

All in unison: great!!!

Meanwhile in manan's room:

Nandini was feeling bored and so decided to do household chores..

She first decided to cook for everyone because everyone has left her alone in home and Manik went to office, and fab 4 went for their planning to XYZ hotel. Navya also went with them..

Nandu was alone in her home. Nyonika went for some business tour..

Nandu cooked for some time and decided to dry the clothes in terrace. While drying, her mangalsutra was disturbing her andso she removed and kept at her washroom itself. At terrace , she was standing under the hot sun in order to dry the clothes. After completing her chores, she felt too tired because of her weakness. She fainted there itself....

Meanwhile Manik came home and was searching for Nandu. He didn't find her in her room andso he searched in kitchen, hoping she would be there, but he rather got shocked bcoz all the dishes were freshly prepared and there were no servants. He searched for everyone in house but to his shock none were there.... So he called cabir to ask whether Nandini was with them or not...

Manik: cabir, where are u guys?

Cabir: chill yaar! We are outside. You too went to office and mom also went out of station, we were bored andso we came out...