MISSING HER 😥

Manik: listen Nandini. I really feel sorry...! Please don't go away..

Nandini: I no need your sorry. And you are asking me to listen to you manik? As though you listened to me all the while..? When you don't want to listen then why do you think I will listen...?

Manik: but it's late at night. Don't go. I know you will not obey me nor listen to me but Nandini use your common sense..!

Nandini: Manik I know enough and I am a grown up. U need not always instruct me what to do and what  not to do...! I can take care of myself and I don't need anyone for that. I mean I need none...! Whoever it is!
And yeah dont follow me. I don't have the habit of breaking my saying. When I say I will return home once after others return I mean it..! So don't grudge me with your calls and messages...!

Manik: you have decided Nandini..?

Nandini: yes.

Manik: ok fine!  But know one thing, I am no more angry at you and I have understood my mistake. I will keep waiting for you!

Nandini: ok tell me what's your mistake?

Manik: I am sorry for asking about your relationship status with that aryaman. It's so foolish of me..!

Nandini: see now also you are not knowing your mistake..! This time I will not be here to make you understand what is good and what is wrong so you battle with yourself. I am least bothered..! May be you can deserve an apology only when you know what's your mistake is... But it is of no value for you.. because sorry means I will never repeat my mistakes again. But for you, in your dictionary you don't have the word sorry...!

Manik: ok fine. Whatever I say now will sound like my mistake only so let's speak this later..

Nandini left Malhotra house with disguist feeling for Manik..! Here Manik is all upset as there is none to understand him.

He remembered Nandini's words that she will come as soon as other Malhotras come back... Then a plan came into his mind...!

Manik calls cabir

Manik: when are you people coming back home?

Cabir: oh at last Majnu Manik decided to call us home...

Manik: cabir nothing like that and he narrates the entire story...

Cabir: oh shit Manik! What the hell? I didn't expect this from you..! U talked about trust to Nandini? She trusted you madly Manik...! If she didn't trust you, she would not have accepted to stay in malhotra house.. its her trust and hope that u will change for good made her stay in the house...

Manik: pls u guys come home as soon as possible so that she too comes home.
I miss her madly cabir.. I miss her sweet voice wishing me good morning..! I miss her face that clearly indicates her tension when she prepared food for me. Her eyes are like pure magic that turns every situation to a better one. It conveyed me her inner feelings.... I can see her naughtiness, childness, her innocence, her never endless selflessness, I miss everything..! I miss her a lot! I miss our daily conversation that we had during our dinner. I miss her blushing face..! I miss a good friend with whom I can share anything without any problem!  I miss her shoulders in which I can cry my heart out !

I know whatever she does can be done by a servant also like cooking, arranging clothes, searching for files, charging mobile phone and laptop but no servant can do these things with so much love and affection in each step..!

Even her daily prayers,she always prays for the well being of our house and specially for me..! She never asked anything for herself..!!

How can do this mistake of not trusting her? She was like an angel who came in disguise to help me out of all the problems on earth!!

But this is not going to be the end..! I will definitely show her the true colours of aryaman and then only apologise to her..! It's my promise to her. Manik malhotra's promise..!

Cabir: thank god that you have realised your mistake or else it would be very difficult for you to handle that angry young women!

Manik: ya you are right..!

Cabir: yes I know that I am always right..!

Manik: oh just stop ok. Waise cabir our plan flopped!

Cabir: yeah bro! We all left you both alone after mom left for her business meet so that you both spend some quality time with each other but see here you both had great misunderstandings and she left you..!

Manik: cabir....

Cabir: it's ok. She told you that she will return after everyone comes back home so we will start now itself and I will call mom and ask when will she return home... Ok fine?

Manik: love you brother ❤️❤️

Cabir: try to say this to Nandini 😂

Manik: wo tho I will definitely say when right time comes...!( Whispers)

Cabir: Manik come again, what did you say??

Manik: nothing come fast and on a serious note don't show like you guys know about our argument. Just behave normal!

Cabir: ya ok don't take class now! By the way you have any idea of where Nandini is?

Manik: might be in her parents house...

Cabir: no. Don't just assume. I want a confirm answer..

Manik: how can I give u the confirm answer cabir when I myself don't know!

Cabir: don't stress your lil brain my baby brother! Simply call her..😉

Manik: I tried but she wantedly cut my call and didn't pick up later..!

Cabir: ok u don't worry. You have greatly done your part(note the sarcasm 😂) so now let us handle this..!

Manik: ok guys all the best😐

Cabir: ok. Bye. I will let you know where nandu is but don't trouble her further by calling n number of times or texting her..!

Manik: hmm....

Precap:

When will Nandini come home?
Where will Nandini stay??
What will happen when MaNan meet each other before their family? Will they behave normal or show their cold war to their family??

***********************************

Thank you guys for your votes and comments, it means a lot to me! I have enjoyed reading each and every comment and trust me I just loved it. The way you are engrossed in the story really makes me very happy as a writer! Thank you..!

Keep reading and voting. Most importantly inline comments are dearly welcomed!