jealousy track

So atlast nandu and everyone made Manik realise his mistake.

Nandu was all busy with her school. She infact never bothered to even look at Manik. He will be waiting for her till she comes just atleast to see her. She will clearly ignore him and go!

               Tit for tat!!!

This was their Daily duty..

Manik was talking to Nandini about his deal with Mr. Kaurana . A  bright smile unknowingly crept through her face!

Nandu: Manik what name did you say?

Manik was really surprised because she never replies to him but now she is too excited!

Manik: I told Mr. Kaurana Nandu.

Nandu: what is the full name?

Manik: I don't know. I have heard only his surname.

Nandu: ok😔

Manik: cheer up Nandu! Mr. Kaurana is coming home today for dinner. I will introduce you to him...

Nandu: ok.

Later at evening, one boy came to their house.. Nandini was super joyed on seeing him. She immediately hugged him tight!

Manik was shocked to see their proximity

Manik was shocked to see their proximity. She never hugged him in this way nowadays. Before she welcomes him with a pleasant smile and warm hug but now especially after revelation, she never even came before his sight...

Nandu: so all worlds, I got the honour of meeting you...!

Person: yes.... Why didn't you tell me that u stay here..? I am residing nearby only. I could have daily come to meet you. Wait where is uncle aunty and Navya.( Ur soul sister)…?

Nandu: Arya, this is my sasural...😐 Ok how come u r suddenly here? How u know this is my home?

Yes!!that person was Aryaman, nandu's friend who had a secret crush on her....!

!