manan's day out with abheer

Hey guys! I forgot to introduce our cabir&navya's son - abheer! He is 4 years old.

That night after sending aryaman to jail

Manan's room:

Nandini: I am sorry Manik. I failed to believe you. I didn't trust you.. my eyes were tied by the child hood friendship..
I failed to know the truth... Thank you for making me understand that he was wrong.. please forgive me and I wanna ask you one thing....!

Manik: yeah tell me. Don't hesitate..

Nandini: can we be like before? I mean before this aryaman came, we were close friends right? Can we be like that once again?

Manik: ofcourse Nandini. I am your friend and I will remain always...Even I thought to ask you the same but then thought that you need some time..

Nandini: Manik...!!

Manik: thank god that our differences are sorted out! I missed you Nandini . Even though we were close to each other, we were completely like strangers... I hate that! So now lets renew our friendship...

Nandini: yeah Manik. Friends??

Manik: friends!!!

Nandini: thank you Manik. Now good night. Sleep well.

Manik: yes. I would obviously sleep well because all the problem between us is sorted...

Nandini: ok. I will change myself..

Manik: ya. Ok..!

Next morning:

Everyone were happily present in the dining hall as all the problems were solved...
Abheer: Mumma papa..

Cabir: yes beta..!

Abheer: I want to go to moll (mall)

Navya: but why do you want to go to mall??

Abheer: I wanna go to play area..

Navya: but you have your toys and you can play at home itself na...??

Abheer: but Mumma my toys are boling ( boring)

Navya: no abhe..

Cabir: Navya, let him go. He will also be tired of staying all time in the house.

Navya: but cabir. His school will start from next month. So he will not be always in the house..

Cabir: that's what I am saying Navya darling... After he goes to school, his enjoyment in life is gone!