nothing to worry when we are together!

Cabir: Manik why don't we go to Nandini's college to check her out??

Manik: great idea cabir...!! We will go tomorrow.

Cabir: let me call the director to inform that Fab 5 is getting back to space for a visit.

Manik: don't you think it would be better if only we two go?

Suddenly mukthi barges in the room.

Mukthi: don't be such a spoil sport man! Let us also come. It had been a long time since we have been to the college.

Cabir: yeah but I will inform the director.

Mukthi: yeah but ask him to keep it as a suprise especially Nandini should not no about this.

Cabir: yeah great my sissy ;)

Mukthi: you know I am always like that.

Soon they shared a hug and departed to the room. Cabir called the director of space to inform him about their plan to visit the college the next day.

Next morning:

Nandini was oblivious of the happenings. She disheartening went to the college.

At college:

The entire space was gathered in the auditorium to welcome them but the staffs were not allowed.

The students did a hearty welcome. They knew Fab 5 as a while but didn't know the individual members or their background.

Manik after a while went to suprise Nandini. No but actually went to see what was troubling her. At last he spotted her in an empty corridor. His blood instantly rised.

Then he decided to overhear their conversation.

Person: mam, I don't know how on earth someone can be this much beautiful. Mam I am seriously waiting for the day when u will accept my proposal!

Nandini: to do hell with your proposal. Never forget that I am a married woman. Don't dare to look at your teacher with that stupid intensions.

Person: mam I know u are lieing that you are married. There is no sign of your marriage. See you neither wear mangalsutra nor you keep Sindoor..!

Nandini: that's my wish and for your info we are not in 19 th century to do all those. For god's sake we are in 21 st century...!

Person: ma'am..... But seriously I love you mam.....

Nandini: hey just get lost man! If I complain to the director, it will only take seconds to suspend you!

Person: mam...pls mam....

Nandini: have you lost it? Listen, this is just an attraction. Find a girl of your age or even lesser age and marry her.

Person: mam as u told this is 21st century age doesn't matter mam....

Manik was angry and at the same time, smiled at this young man's attraction towards his wife who actually thought it was love.....!!

Cabir: Manik go....! Enough of this drama.....

Manik walked towards that student and Nandini.

Nandini was suprised and shocked at the same time. She any way composed herself and from manik's attitude, it was evident that he listened everything and has come only to guide that student in right path...