the cutest proposal..!

After breakfast, all were set to temple to do puja for Manik and mukthi's bday...

Nyonika: Nandini beta, get ready. We have to hurry up. It's already getting late.

Nandini: ma, pls you go with others. I am not feeling well...

Nyonika: what happened?

Nandini: I have headache. May be if I rest I will get better...

Nyonika: but it's your husband's bday...

Nandini: ma pls understand na....

( Guys u too understand that Nandini is ignoring Manik and that's the reason why she didn't want to go to temple with them all)

Soon they all left her and went to temple.

At temple:

Mukthi: Manik don't you find Nandini  behaving odd..?

Manik: yeah mukthi. But what happened to her?

Mukthi: you are her husband you must be knowing her better right?!

Manik: hmm...

Soon they offered puja and returned home. Mukthi went out with Abhimanyu.
After they came home, they directly fell into their bed.

At MaNan's room:

Nandini was half sitting on the bed reading a novel. She indeed noticed when Manik entered but she acted like he didn't exist there...

Manik came near Nandini.

Manik: someone told they have headache and now they are reading?

Nandini didn't answer him and went out to kitchen.

Manik: what the hell happened to this girl? It's my bday and she didn't even dare to wish me and forget about the gift!

Manik too followed Nandini to kitchen and saw her struggling to take something from upper shelf.

Manik went close to her such that her back was rubbing his chest. He slowly touched her arms and took the thing from the shelf. She shivered at his mere touch. He smirked seeing the effect on her...

He back hugged her and rested his chin on her shoulders.

Manik: why didn't you wish me happy birthday?? I am still waiting to hear it from your mouth....

She tried to escape but his hold on her was way more stronger....

Manik: Nandini atleast speak to me... Why are u behaving as though I never exist??

No reply from her side.

He heard cabir's voice andso he broke the hug and composed himself. He looked for Nandini but she ran away from him in a blink of second.

Cabir: Manik romance in kitchen? Not bad...😉

Manik: kya romance?

Cabir: then what do you call back hugging and kisses on shoulder?

Manik: I was not kissing her ok?

Cabir: Manik I have eyes...

Manik: then close your eyes and get out of here...

Cabir: just joking. What's wrong with you? All grumpy in the birthday?

Manik: nothing is wrong with me.. everything is wrong with her...

Cabir: why?

Manik: she is ignoring me from today's morning....

Cabir: huh?