ma knows better!!

Malhotra house kitchen:

The ladies were ready with the breakfast and platting andso they went to call their respective spouse for breakfast. Nandu too went inside her room.

Nandini: Manik I am sorry....pls don't be angry and I just can't tolerate your ignorance..!!

Manik again didn't reply. He was fed up because she gives least preference to her health..

Nandini: ok fine! Come for r break fast.

This time she was also fed up because every thing has a limit. She has crossed her limit just to make Manik talk with her. But he was busy ignoring her......

At breakfast not even once manan had a glimpse of each other. Everyone could spot that all is not well between them.

Soon the menfolk left for their company leaving behind the ladies. Nandini also took leave from college as she was not well.. no that's not the real reason, Nyonika insisted her to take off today.

Nyonika: Alya, can you accompany Navya to the shopping area?

Alya: mom, how can u even think that I will say no for shopping??

Soon Alya, Navya and abheer left leaving behind Nandu and Nyonika.

Nyonika: Nandu so now as everyone has left, now tell me what's wrong with you and Manik.

Nandu: ma...

Nyonika: exactly. U r calling me ma and above all that you are hiding something from your ma.

Nandu: actually that's not the thing ma. I don't know why but Manik is avoiding me.

Nyonika: from when on?

Nandu: may be after returning from that aunty's place.

Nyonika: oh k now I get it!

Nandu: ma you please tell me why is he avoiding me like hell? I can bear his scouldings ma but not his ignorance. I am sick of convincing him. I myself don't know the reason behind this but still I am saying sorry ma. But he is not even interested to listen to me..!!

Nyonika: I know him beta. He is angry on you. I can see it in his eyes.

Nandu: but without any reason, none gets angry ma.

Nyonika: may be you have fallen sick because of the fasting and stuffs...! He is actually pretending to be angry nandu. His eyes still has care only care for you... May be he wants you to pacify him.

Nandu: ma u mean he is faking anger?

Nyonika: I don't know but as far as I know him, he gets angry only on the person he cares. He cares for u. That's why he is angry at you. He will be a tough nut to crack but nothing is impossible for a wife! Especially when it comes to husband.

Nandu: what should I do ma to get rid of his anger...??

Nyonika: I suggest you to take him for a dinner out. May be if you both spend some romantic time together, the situation can be managed....

Nandu: ok ma. That sounds great! I will make arrangements for it and ma pls let it be a surprise. Don't inform anyone ma plssss....

Nyonika: it's ok beta. I will not reveal anything to anyone. You stay relaxed and focus on your work...

*****************************

Precap:

Manans romantic dinner! Will it be as expected or any underlying problem behind it???

Sorry lovelies for such a small update. But I will promise you that next one will be a bigger one...and with lots of manan scenes😍😍

Peeps, next target is 180+ votes and 50+ comments. The more early you complete the target, more early you will get an update 😬😬