sharing a bed ??!!

Soon they went out of their train and with the help of taxi they reached that aunty's place.

It was a beautifully decorated house which had a tinge of traditional look. It was perfectly decorated for a function.

Soon they were welcomed by their aunts with a sweet and ofcourse a hug

Soon they were welcomed by their aunts with a sweet and ofcourse a hug. Nyonika gave introduction of everyone. They were guided to their rooms by a servant. All they wanted to do is hit the bed but their aunt insisted on eating their dinner after a quick fresh up. They quickly freshened themselves and tiredness was clearly evident in their faces why not? They danced the entire evening after their nap!

They changed their clothes. All the girls wore a salwar and the boys t-shirt with tracks.

They were served with ofcourse traditional Punjabi dishes like chole,dal makhani,rajma rice,paneer tikka, gulab jamun,allow paratha,butter naan,lassi,papad, etc..

Everyone made a great feast to their stomachs as the food was so lovely and yummy!

Again they reached their room and this time none could stop them from hitting the bed..

Abheer was jumping in happiness after seeing his Mumma... Soon everyone retired to sleep not before changing themselves to a night wear...

At MaNan's room:

Nandini was pacing back and forth. Manik was casually sitting on the bed and playing games in his phone....

Manik noticed that Nandini wants to say something but she didn't say and this is making her restless...

Manik: you wanna say something to me?

Nandini: what? Nothing:(

Manik: don't lie. Then why are you restless? Don't you wanna sleep?

Nandini pov: Manik how can I say you this?

Nandini: but Manik...

Manik: common Nandini feel free to open up to me...