Fab 5 performance @ SPACE..!

The Fab 5 were about to exit their college but they stopped on the exit door. Their way was blocked by lots of students who requests them for a performance... A fab 5 performance....!!!

How could they deny the wishes of 100 's of people?

Do the stage was geared up as it was some time for the fab 5 performance ! ( Plug in your earphones as it is time for some music 😁 )

As usual the lead singer was manik.

Cabir took the drums. Alya took the keyboard and mukthi and Dhruv were on guitar. ( let's assume Dhurv and Alya came from Paris to  India )

After they finished their song, they were cheared by students. They were showered with lots of claps. As a cliche, girls were oogling over Manik.

A girl near Nandini was simply adoring Manik and she was in her dream land with Manik. Nandini's head was about to burst. She simply wanted to shout to the world that
" Oh stop oogling him! He is my husband dammit!!"

But she can do nothing like that andso he kept quiet.

She simply stared when girls were falling on him reasoning they were taking photographs and autographs....

Her thoughts were broken with the beep sound of her phone. It stated a new message. It was from her husband obviously.

She read:

Stop burning in jealousy wifey..! It is evident to me 😉

Her eyes pooped out! This man...! She just wondered how on earth he is able to spot her in this crowd.

She didn't want to show him that she was jealous. So he replied him:

In your dreams Manik...

He simply smirked at her reply.

Meanwhile that girl near Nandini again started her comments about Manik...

Girl( she was also one among the faculty in that college) : Nandini look at him na.... How handsome he is looking. He is just like a Greek god. Look at his features, he is just too hot and irresistible. I learnt that he is elder to us but look at him! Still like a mid twenties boy he is well built. I must say the girl whom he is gonna marry is truly lucky...:)

Nandini: but he is already married.

Girl: no yaar. Don't break my heart.

Nandini: hey..! But you too are married already! Stop oogling over others husband :(

Girl: I wish I had met him earlier and I had married him...

When the girl was giving this comment,Manik instantly went near her.

Manik: married whom ?

Girl: AAP?? I seriously didn't expect you... I was just talking about you and you are here... See you have got 100 years😛

Manik held Nandini's waist possessively. The girl gave Nandini I will kill you stare!