family dinner..!

Manik: what Nandini? What is that you want to tell me such that my insecurities go away..?

Nandini: I wanna tell you the incident that happened before you saw us hugging on that day of party...

Flashback:

Nandini: aryaman, I am happy in my life with Manik! So don't even try to pursue your relationship with me...

Aryaman: but it is very clear that u are not happy with Manik..

Nandini: how do you know? We were once like that but now we have become friends and I am sure that just like we had become great friends, we will surely become good couple too....

Aryaman: I am your childhood friend Nandini. I can understand you better than anyone....

Nandini: to be frank, you are my past aryaman. Manik is my present and he is my future too.... So better stay away from me!

Aryaman: do you want me to believe you Nandini?

Nandini: you believe or not believe it's none of my business. I am not interested in you and I like Manik since our college days...

Aryaman: but Nandini, I don't think so he will reciprocate your feelings...

Nandini: I am not expecting anything from him and I am pretty happy in having him in my life. See now also he is coming to pick me up! So don't even dare to come behind me here after. I am happy to get a family like this... I never felt left out in our family. We are all good friends then only family... So just get that clear in your mind aryaman...

Aryaman: ok. If you are happy that's enough for me. But remember one thing, whatever happens I am there for you..!

Nandini: ok fine. I will leave now. Manik is on his way to pick me up..

......Flashback ends.....

Manik: do you really think Nandini that he will not come behind you.

Nandini: I really hope so. But you don't worry I will not give a damn to him....

Manik: but I don't believe in his cheezy words Nandini...

Nandini: I don't care! It's my responsibility to tell you and I have told you thats it...

Manik: I will prove aryaman is a fraud Nandini. Don't fall for his words.! Wait until the right time comes and soon you will know his real face....

Next day:

The entire malhotra family is all set for dinner... Here Nandini is trying her level best to act normal with Manik in front of others...

She has failed to know that the entire family knows their truth..! So acting in front of them was super duper useless...!! Soon they reached the restaurant. It was a 5* restaurant. The decorations were romantic! All thanks to dhruv that he had booked the entire restaurant for their family dinner.....

Mukthi: guys, let's plan something for the malhotra dinner...

Dhruv: yeah! Even I too thought of this..! Let's have a couple dance before we begin our actual dinner...

Navya: yeah! I actually don't feel that much hungry anyways....

Nyonika: ok. Bachon! U continue with all your planning I will sit and watch a romantic film on live..!!!