truth revealed to nandini

Manik: navya, don't shout at her. I have her mangalsutra....

Navya: how come this is with u...?

Manik: oh actually, I found this in my washroom when I came in search of her...

Cabir: ok. Make her wear it...😉😉

Nandini: no. Give it to me . I will wear it by myself...

Manik: but......

Nandini: no problem Manik. Though I wear this only for u , u no need to make the mistake u have once committed..

Cabir: what mistake nandu ?

Nandu: he rarely speaks to me and whenever he does he always regrets marrying me and always consider it as a biggest mistake in his life..😢

Manik: no nandu. Now it's not like that....  I let my past go.

Nandu: no.. i can't believe u. You told the same thing to ur parents before our marriage that u let ur past go but when that soga again came , u started to love her. So I don't trust u manik..

Manik: but nandu, u r wearing this mangalsutra in my name only know, then y don't you let me tie it around ur neck?

Nandu: i don't want further arguments... Give that to me and all please leave. I wanna take rest...

Manik: but... Nandu...

Cabir: give it to her and come manik. She needs time to heal. What you have done to her is not that easily forgettable nor forgivable....

Manik didn't reply him and gave the mangalsutra in nandu's hand and left her room

In terrace:

Manik: why is she not ready to listen to me?

Cabir: manik, listen she needs time..

Manik:  i am ready to wait lifelong for her. But she must atleast talk to me. U know cabir, before she used to talk and share all the happenings of house but today, she is not wanting to speak to me.

Cabir: have u told the truth about soha..?

Manik: no. I can tell her that only if she listens to me na... Whenever I speak, she cuts me off saying that she is tired, wants rest and such things. It really hurts me...

Cabir: now can u see how much hurting it will be for her when u ignore her and in front of her u were hugging soha and getting cozy with her.....!

Manik: is she taking revenge bhai...?

Cabir: no. I don't think so. U just can't hate that person whom u loved so unconditionally and that too in that single day...