FIRST KISS....!!

Manik: cabir can we go to..

Nyonika: no where!

Cabir: mom you cannot spoil this!

Nyonika:but listen to me!

Manik: yes mom..

Nyonika: I was saying that your aunt has invited us for a small function at her place..

Cabir: who cares mom??

Nyonika: I care cabir...

Manik: mom pls don't start your emotional drama...

Cabir: we are here breaking our minds to spend time with our loved ones and you are telling about some aunty whom we technically don't know...!!

Nyonika: you will know once you see her...and speaking about spending time with your loved ones, you can obviously do..

Manik: how mom?

Nyonika: you will get to know later... I have informed Nandini and Navya about this and they are super excited!

Manik: yeah of course they wanted to be away from us!!

Nyonika: Manik.... It's nothing like that...They will soon come over here and you guys help them in packing...

Navya: ma see we came...

Nyonika: that's so sweet... Now make your husband's understand about the importance of rituals and family functions...

Nandu: don't worry ma. We will give them full lecture and make sure that they will be super curious to come...

Nyonika: ok. You carry on. Good night kids...

All: good night mom.

Cabir: Mumma listen we are no more kids and coming to me, I have a kid and coming to Manik, he will have a kid soon😝😝.. so don't dare to call us kids😁

Nyonika: hmm..😘😘

Cabir: ok guys, Manik and Nandini, leave to your room...

Manik: Haan Haan we are leaving..

Cabir: yeah and enjoy your nandu's lecture...I will have my ways to stop Navya!😉😙

Navya blushes...

Cabir: arrey don't start blushing now.

Manik: ok cabir enjoy.. bye bro..

Cabir: go go...!

At manan's  room:

Manik: what lecture you wanted to give me??

Nandini: wo nothing... Ma told that you guys wanted something romantic but she also told me that romance lies only in the small small things we care about each other like calling and talking randomly...

Manik: so you are gonna teach me how to be romantic with you right??

Nandini: Manik I don't think so u will need any teachings for that!😄😄

Manik: ho,