wedding bells for manan

Nandu without having any interest, got up from the bed .

Shannu: Nandu, before u get ready, come downstairs...

Nandu: why amma...?

Shannu: u have a suprise down..

Saying so, shannu blindfolded Nandu,and carefully took her downwards...

She was suddenly back hugged by someone.. at one she guessed who it was....!

It was none other than Navya,her bestie....

She too removed her blindfold and hugged Navya. Then she saw Cabir, Dhruv, Alya and Mukthi... She was soo happy to see everyone together. But her eyes searched for him...! He was obviously not there...

Everyone noticed that and to divert the topic, Navya started...

Navya: arey Nandu, aunty told that today groom's family is going to come to meet u. So let me ready you... Come with me....

Nandu: But Navya,listen naa...

Navya: arey Haan, Mukku aur Alya, u too come. Let's make her ready such that the bride groom will fall in love at the first sight he sees u....😄

All make Nandu ready In a traditional saree...

Nandu's saree...

Cabir: Nandu, u r just looking like an angel!

Dhruv: Haan yaar. This traditional look suits u a lot...😚

Shannu: ab u guys stay in nandu's room and have a chit chat. I will send u all the breakfast.... Before that I will call the groom's mom.

Shannu: Haan ji, have u started..?

Other person: I am so sorry. I couldn't come now due to some reasons. I will join others soon..  I have  sent my sons and daughters. Actually I have only one daughter, but after my elder son's marriage, my bahu is my other daughter...

After my middle sons marriage, even ur daughter will be my daughter..

Shannu: thank u ji. Not everyone will be blessed to have a MIL like u...😃
Ok I will call u once they have reached...

Other person: what? But they have already called me and informed that they have reached.....

Shannu: But none has turned up.. we have only nandu's friends over here...

Other person: what...? But let me call cabir and check...!

Shannu: ok. I will call u later.

Shannu takes the breakfast and leaves to nandu's room.

Just then cabir received a call it was from his mom.

Shannu noticed something fishy and asked took cabir outside the room...