their meet???

So this part starts with Manik being tensed for Nandini. Moreover , cabir and Navya were like personal body guard for Nandu. And therefore they were not allowing Manik to see her.

Cabir: Manik, u r not allowed to see her. Remember doctor told her not to take stress....

Manik: bhai, I will not give any stress. I will just see her. Moreover she is sleeping. So I will just have a glimpse of her. I promise that I will not disturb her....

Cabir: not ok.

Manik: pls cabir...

Cabir: no dear bro!

Manik: ok will see her only when she wakes up. I will properly apologise to her and then I will see to it.......

Cabir: ok. U first earn the trust that she lost on u..

Manik: ok.

Meanwhile Nandini wakes up. Cabir instantly runs to Nandu. Manik was tensed outside the room. But he had self control and didn't go inside.

Nandini: bhai, how come I am here? Ok let me leave to the place from where I came here before Manik sees me.

Navya: just shut up. Manik is waiting just outside the door. If you speak anything further I will just calm him.

Manik in mind:

Oh so she is sacred of me. Navya blackmailed her by day my name.
She left the house just because of me...! I know my confession would be the reason but...wait wait.. did she start hating me?

Everyday before confession, she waited just for me to say something for which I never replied her. But she without any grudges,did her duty perfectly as my wife.

She did everything right from giving me my bed coffee to arranging the clothes to setting my wallet, perfume and what not...? Despite having lots of servants she herself did these to me!

I literally miss the food which she prepares...!

She serves me with lots of love! I miss it. She does my work so that I work peacefully in office. She didn't give me any opportunity to point out her mistakes. She was just perfect in every thing.....!

She is my habit which I just can't get rid of!

I know it's foolish of me to compare nandu and Soha!

Soha only wants the money I own. She is really a bi**h who runs behind every man who has got money....

This small realisation occured to me only when I saw Soha in that bl**Dy harshard's arm! Despite knowing that he is my most hated person, that girl was with him...!

That was enough to boil my blood!

Then only I came to know about Soha from my friend Alya that Soha was such a type of girl!

I actually came to know that Harshad was soha's husband whom she proclaimed as ex husband but actually they plotted against me. They planned to ditch me and my profession by showing false proofs against me. Thank god that I had Alya and Dhruv by my side to show me what was good and what was bad! Actually mom sent Dhruv and Alya out of station bcoz she doesn't want to involve them in our big balloon problem!

But I only know that they have returned a week ago and they are staying in my personalised home which no one knows even ma....

Now I have broke up with Soha and sent her to jail, as she was like a mediator who secretly stole my company's project and gave to harshard's company...