will manan separate??

The return journey to home was as silent as it could be. Neither of them dared to speak! They were feeling uncomfortable and each of them wished to stay alone for a while!

While Nandini was upset and laughing at her own fate for being so much vulnerable, Manik was rolling in anger. He was like embodiment of anger! His eyes spit anger, his actions ( rash driving) showed his anger...! The only emotion he had was anger!

She was in a verge of crying but she made herself strong because if she says that incident to him he will take tension unnecessary! She was actually not in a mood to speak about that incident again and again. She never wanted to hide this from him because he has all the rights to know for he being her best friend as well as husband...!

She was so lost in her own thinking that she forgot to notice manik's anger!

Manik's pov:

I know I know why she wants to go to that aryaman's party! I saw the sight which I am not supposed to see as a husband. I saw her in that bloody aryaman's arms. She was hugging her. I know that we are not like husband and wife we are friends, but we are bound by the sacred knot of marriage. We came to know each other only after our marriage! Or else we would have remained entirely strangers....!

If wants to laugh with him , be with him or support him in every aspect , she could have divorced me and then do as she pleased! She gave me false hope of us and now she is spending more time with that aryaman than me! I am not feeling jealous but actually I am. She didn't speak a word to me. Even to justify her action! She also tries to cover up the deeds of aryaman.

I know that hugs are common between friends even Alya and I hug each other .. She is not like that. She is good and I can trust her but what I saw in front of my eyes I don't think so I should trust her!

Oh just shut up man! She too stayed calm during and after that Soha incident. When she can be this much mature then why can't I??

I have to know the entire truth before I react! Or else the aftermath will be so horrible. I don't know why I am insecure about her! I know she is my wife and I know that i must give her some space.

I know that relations are like flower that needs care and attention. I must handle this situation well!! I will remain calm and I will react only after I know the entire truth of why Nandu is always supporting aryaman in his every deed!

Stay calm Manik. Focus on driving. We can talk everything once we reach home. She is also quiet it means that she is disturbed by her mind. If she was happy by aryaman's hug then the happiness would have been shown in her face but the chatter box Nandini was quiet which never ever happens. I think I must not trouble her with the questions.

Ok Manik just stop! Whatever it is you can talk after you reach home!

............Manik pov ends............

Soon they reached home. It was time for some revelation for Manik. He waited impatiently during his driving only for this time. They reached their home and particularly the most comfort area of their house that is their room!

Manik: Nandini I want to speak something very important with you right now ( said with a stern voice)

Nandini: I just now came home. I am tired and as well as stressed. Whatever it is we can talk later.

Manik: I said I want to talk to you now means now....!

Nandini: manik please understand na we can talk tomorrow. I promise....!