dinner with him😍

Thank you people for 100k reads

Thank you people for 100k reads..! It means a lot to me and while I started to write, it was totally unexpected. This all happened because of you people... Thank you guys... But to celebrate this happiness, let's have a chapter. Hope you will like it too🤗🤗

____________________________________

Nandini was impatiently waiting for Manik to come from office. Nyonika was executing the first step was their plan which is to call Manik.

Nyonika: Manik where are u?

Manik: obviously in office ma.

Nyonika: when are u coming beta?

Manik: usual timings only ma... Why u want me to come early?

Nyonika: Manik no wonder we have 10 months extra special bond. You exactly caught my mind voice...

Manik: it means really u want me to come early??

Nyonika: yes...

Manik: any specific reason?

Nyonika: no you first come home and stop asking me further questions....!!

Manik: ok I have started...

Nyonika: ok see you soon...

They hereby cut the call.

Nyonika: Nandu, go get ready soon. Manik has started from the office.

Nandu: ok ma.

Nyonika: and give a final check to all the preparations....

Nandu: s ma. I will take care. U don't worry. U take rest...

Nandu got ready and was waiting for manik. Soon the car horn was heard and it indicates manik's arrival.  Servant opened the door and gave Manik water.

Manik drank it and went to his room for changing. He was welcomed by unusual silence. This clearly indicated that Nandu was not in the room. But to his suprise, he saw his dress arranged in the bed with a note in it. He noticed that It was not his night suit. It was a cozy dress...!

The note stated:

Waiting for you in your favourite place, can't wait to see you... Pls come soon. But wait only after taking your shower and wearing these clothes.

One and only yours ❤️❤️

Reading this note, a smile appeared on his face. He soon guessed the person who has kept this note with a dress. He rushed to take shower.