new bondings

Alya: come on mukthi. You need not lie to me. Just tell me the secret...

Mukthi: arey what secret...? You forgot we promised right no secrets between Fab5.

Alya: but Mukku you broke the promise...

Mukthi: arey no yaar.

Alya: so tell me what's cooking over on your mind... Do you mind me telling you are having a soft corner for our new professor.

( Mukthi was drinking water in order to cover up her lie, but hearing alya's statement she just spit the water...)

Mukthi: arey what are you saying...? Me and that too with that professor...?

Alya: don't try to cover up mukthi. I know you want to keep this a secret but always remember one thing whatever is your decision I stand by you...

No Fab 5 stands with you...

Alya and mukthi were shocked to hear that because it was from their Fab 5....

Manik: you evil twin . Don't dare to hide anything from me....I know you....I mean extra special bond hai humara....

Mukthi: ok my evil twin....

......All have their group hug .....

Screen changes to Navya and Nandu...

Nandu: I just can't believe that Manik malhotra apologised.

Navya: yes it was like a dream to me...

Nandu:I think he is good by his heart...

Navya: don't under estimate the Manik malhotra.

Nandu: arey it's not like that... He is not like that...he is showing his angry arrogant face to the world , but I think he is not like that...he also cares for his friends and family....

Navya: oh ho.. nandini Murty is having soft corner for Manik malhotra...!

Nandu was about to say something but she was interrupted when the Dean of SPACE came to address the students..

Nandu: now who is he...?

Navya: your would be father in law...

Nandu: what the hell Navya...?

Navya: just joking yaar. He is Raj Malhotra, the Dean of this college and your crush's father..

Nandu: now who is my crush...?

Navya: aur kon Manik malhotra...

Nandu: navvu just stop it ok...

( Imagine this to be Nandu)

Scene changes to jamming room...

Mukthi again went out saying she wants to use the Washroom..