ACTING IN FRONT OF FAMILY!

Cabir calls Nyonika to enquire about her return schedule..

Cabir: hello mom when are you planning to give your dharshan to all of us😂

Dhruv: yes Mumma we are missing you a lot... Come back soon.

Nyonika: oh my lovely drama kids. Don't worry I am returning today. In fact I am in the airport!

Mukthi: that's great ma.. we will come to pick you up...!!

Nyonika: ok. I will call u later. The announcement has come and I will meet you people soon..!

Cabir: waiting for u ma😘😘

Nyonika: ok guys love you loads..!

All: love you too mom bye!

Soon Nyonika cuts the call and enters in the flight..

Mukthi: thank god guys ma is returning today itself. We will call and inform Manik and Nandini...

Cabir: yes I will call Manik.

Navya: ok. I will call Nandini...

Cabir: Manik bro u r so lucky..!!!

Manik: what happened cabir you sound to be happy...!!

Cabir: Manik there is a good news for you... Nandini is going to return soon.!

Manik: are u crazy bro??

Cabir: no because ma is coming home today.. I have called you and Navya is on phone with Nandini....!!

Manik: omg! I cannot describe my happiness bhai!

Cabir: do something special to welcome your love and make sure that you atleast propose her now! Don't be so stupid that you argue with her now also..!!

Manik: ok. I will make arrangements. You don't worry this time no flop!

Cabir: we are praying that whatever you do you will succeed.. don't worry this cabir mahan's Aashirwad is always there with you..

Manik: cabir...!!!

Cabir: Manik.... Bye..!!

Manik: bye!

Navya- Nandini :

Navya: Nandini we have a suprise for u darling.....

Nandini: what suprise Navya?

Navya: arey! If I tell you then how could that be a surprise?

Nandini: stop it yaar! U know na I hate suspense....

Navya: ok. It's revelation time..! The suprise is that we are coming back home!!!

Nandini in mind: omg! What is this? How can I tell her that I am not in that house! How can I go there , I told to Manik that I will not come unless mom and others return. Now how can I go there to welcome them??

Nandini: Navya just tell me one thing when is ma coming home??

Navya: it's great that she is also coming today!

Nandini : ok guys. Welcome home!!

Nandini in mind:
Now what can I tell them? How can I tell them that I again had an argument with Manik.. before that how can I go home?

No Nandini. U have told that u will come home as soon as others come back so u must go there..! How many days can you pay this unaffordable rent in this working women's hostel??

I must be there only as it is my sasural. Only my so called husband was wrong but what did others do? They treated like their own sister/ bestie/ daughter...! It won't be right if I don't go there.... I will go for sure but only after all had reached home. I will tell them that I was late because I had tight schedule in college as the semester is going on and I am busy with paper correction. Yes that will be a good excuse to make... Awesome Nandini...!!!