bringing her back to their home

Ok guys. Flashback over.

Previously Nandu was shown entering some house and Manik searching endlessly for Nandini....

Let's continue with that

Nandini in mind : I don't know why and how everything happened so suddenly..
It was just like yesterday, I married him and now I am breaking down for him. No no due to him.....

Why can't we live like other couples? All others are so happy. Can't he learn from his own friends.....?

Why can't he understand my difficulty? Does he think it was too easy to let him be friend with Soha despite she being his ex lover oops lover. That's what he told to break my Heart.....!

Just then Navya, cabir, Nyonika enters the room.

Nyonika: Nandu beta, i think he seriously needs you.... He is searching for u outside like mad...

Cabir: seriously nandini, I never saw him like this. He gets whatever he wants but for the first time in Manik Malhotra's life, he went in search of something....

Navya: Nandu, enough of this hide and seek. Reveal to him where u are...

Nandu was numb. She didn't want to forgive him as he hasn't properly apologised....! But.....!

Nandu:  Just leave me alone for a while..... I will think of something...

Nyonika: enough of your alone time. For your kind information, you have been alone here for 2days. We didn't turn up all these days, just to give u ur so called Alone time....

Cabir: yes. We sent servants to serve you but u ate nothing...

Navya: look at yourself. U are just the same after party. It's been 2 days. U didn't bath nor eat. Don't spoil your health dear. Health is important.....

Cabir: Navya, make her ready, and please give her something to eat and let's take her to malhotra house.....

Nandu: no bhai. I can't come to that house and meet that person again and again.... If u have any problem with me staying in your guest house, I will pay the rent for it.... While studying, I worked as a part-time teacher and so  I can manage to live by my own....

Nyonika: are you done with your nonsense..?

Nandu: ma, but it was your decision to let me stay in the guest house  now why do you want to take me to malhotra house again....?

Nyonika: I told that so that u can think and take a better decision. But here u are not taking proper care of yourself..... So we have decided to take you from here And leave to our home......!

Nandu: no mom. I can't meet him again. My guilt will kill me ma..

Nyonika: what are u guilt for....?

Nandu: I came between him and his lover. I just can't digest the fact that  I forced someone to live a forced life with me... and that too for my selfishness...

No ma, even if Manik forgives me,I cannot forgive myself......

Saying this Nandini fainted on cabir's arms.

Nyonika: cabir, bring her to the house. Let me call the doctor and remember don't take her to manik's room. Take her to guest room and by staying there ,even manu will not find the truth....