a typical husband wife??

All were ready for the puja. Suddenly that aunty called Manik and Nandini and informed that she wanted to speak something important.... Nyonika was also standing by but didn't ask or say anything.

Aunty: Nandini beta, please don't mistake me. I just wanna ask you one thing....

Nandini: feel free to ask me anything aunty.

Aunty: I know that you are modern and not so traditional but your relationship status with Manik is married. If you accept or not he is your husband.

Nandini: I know aunty.

Aunty: but one thing, why are you not keeping sindhoor??

Nyonika: I think she would have forgotten...

Aunty: no problem Nandini. I will bring the Sindoor from puja room.

Nandini: yeah aunty. I will keep. Please don't mistake me..

Soon aunty comes up with the Sindoor box and forwards it to Manik..

Nandini: aunty give me. I will keep the Sindoor.

Aunty: no no... When husband is here why should you keep it for yourself?? Manik beta, fill her partition with Sindoor....

Manik: me?

Aunty: you only kept Sindoor for her during your marriage right then now what??

Then Manik and Nandini remembered about their forced marriage...

Nyonika: Manik common, don't waste time

Aunty: and it's necessary that every married women keeps Sindoor.

Nandini was staring at Manik as if asking for some answers..

Manik: ok cool. I will do this.

Manik takes a pinch of Sindoor and fills her partition with it. Nandini closes her eyes to feel the moment. A lone tear escapes from her eyes. That moment she felt complete as a women!!

By filling her partition, a small bit drops in her nose.

Aunty: it's a good omen that a bit of Sindoor fell on her nose...

Manik gives his kerchief to her to wipe her little nose.

They left to their puja room..

Here Nandini was remembering the little moment she shared with Manik. She felt soo special. Manik noticed this...

Manik: where are you lost Nandu?

Nandini: nothing....

Manik: I thought to ask you-  why don't you keep Sindoor and why don't you wear your mangalsutra?

Nandini: I don't have any answers.. I feel like we only share a relationship like friends. This mangalsutra remembers me about the marriage which was forced for you..

Manik: Nandini why don't we move on?? I moved on from past and I am living in the present. Why don't you forget those and live the present?

Nandini: I told that seeing that Mangalsutra remembers me about our marriage. I didn't speak anything about the past...!

Manik: now why are you shouting?

Nandini: I am not shouting! I am not that traditional type of girl who believes in mangalsutra and Sindoor stuffs!

Manik: fine..!! Do whatever you want. But that doesn't change the fact that we both are bound by a sacred relation of marriage.

Nyonika: stop arguing you both! Aunty is calling you for Aarthi. Come..

Manik: who should do ma ? Me or her?

Nyonika: both..!

Manik: both?

Nyonika: yeah! Together...

Manik: what?

Nandini: let's go Manik!

Nandini and Manik both did the harathi. It was the first time they are doing something together as husband and wife.

While holding the harathi plate, manik's hand  slightly brushed with nandu's hand. They didn't show that they liked the feel because of their fight but both were happy internally...

At manan's room:

Nandini: why were we arguing downstairs Manik??

Manik: I don't know.

Nandini: just like typical husband wife..!

Manik: That's what I say. We need time for our relationship....

Nandini: yeah Manik. I too feel the same. But considering you as a friend, I want to share something with you.

Manik: yeah tell me.

Nandini: I liked it when you filled my partition with Sindoor. I felt complete as a women...

Manik: I too had a feeling that I am a husband of a girl. And one more thing, you look more beautiful with that Sindoor.

Nandini: yeah my mom always says that the best adornment for a girl is her Sindoor without which a married girl is meaningless

Manik: yes agree with your ma. You look more beautiful with Sindoor in your forehead...

Nandini: ok enough of this typical hubby- wifey talks. Now give me a hug.

Manik: husband wala??

Nandini: no friend wala😉😉

Manik and Nandini shared a hug and went for lunch

Manik and Nandini shared a hug and went for lunch. After lunch,they took a small nap and prepared themselves for visiting the temple...

*****************************

Precap:

Manan at temple! A little more closeness 😉.