angry hulk

That evening at temple, Manik didn't listen to single word of Nandini. He himself carried her in his arms until the car and rode back to aunty's place.

Nandini pov:

Oh god! What happened to him? He seemed soo angry on me and it is as if he will eat me up with his anger. He is not listening to even single word of mine. What shall I do to pacify him??

.......End of pov.....

Nandini: Manik I am sorry ( says in childish tone)

Manik: you better be miss. Murty!

Nandini: now where did this miss. Murty come from?

Manik: from my mouth where else??

Nandini: Manik it was a very bad joke ; )

Manik: who told you to keep that fast Nandini?

Nandini: no one did. I myself kept a fast for you..

Manik: what?? Then don't tell me that you fainted for me...!

Nandini: arey let it go na... Take it easy man...

Manik: oh I must take it easy when my wife faints in front of my eyes despite me warning her not to keep any fast or such stuffs! And what was that? Why are you avoiding me since morning??
Oh common don't tell me that it was one of your stupid excuse to hide your fasting secret from me!

Nandini stayed quiet as she didn't have any words before this angry hulk!

After reaching home,

Manik: Mumma, I have got some urgent work in Mumbai, so I think I must leave.

Nyonika: but why should you go alone?  We will also come with you.

Manik: no ma. You people enjoy your stay here ( looks at Nandini) and keep fasting!

Saying so he angrily goes to his room

Nyonika: Nandu what happened to him??

Nandu narrates the entire happenings. What suprised her more was Nyonika's laughter...

Nandu: what happened ma? Why are you laughing??

Nyonika: oh my poor girl, face him. He will surely be ok. Don't frighten him by fainting and all. He will be more strict when it comes to health...

Nandu: ok ma . I will see him and come.

Nandu too departs to their room.

She didn't find Manik anywhere and as a last option, she searched in the balcony and as if a ray of hope, she found him there. Not to know how to begin, she back hugged him.

Manik was initially taken back by the sudden hug but then turned to see only Nandu hugging him.

Manik: what do you want Nandu?

Nandini: I need your forgiveness my lord ( says in dramatic tone)

Saying this she again hugs him.

Nandini noticed that Manik didn't hug her back.

Nandini: Manik I am sorry. I promise you that I will not fast hereafter. I realised that I cannot live without food.

Manik smiled seeing her cute reasons..

But in order to maintain his stern look, he didn't laugh.

Manik: now what?

Nandini: Manik I said sorry na...pls Manik...

Manik: please what?

Nandu understood that Manik was expecting something else.

Nandini: what do you want me to do so that you great forgive me?

Manik: you don't know??

Nandini: I seriously don't know..

Manik: I will give you a punishment..

Nandini: what is that??

Manik without giving any answers sealed his lips with her's. The kiss was full of passion and love. It conveyed everything that words failed to say.

After a long time, Manik broke the kiss on finding Nandini breathless.

Manik: so u liked the punishment?

Nandini: I loved it.

Suddenly hugs Manik as she had given him a bold reply. She was very shy to face him further.

This time Manik too hugged her and she was very happy being in his arms. It gave her some unknown peace.

They soon returned to malhotra house and since all were tired, they directly hit their rooms.

At manan's room:

Manik noticed that Nandini was going away from the bed. He was shocked. He thought that she was comfortable in sharing bed with him but again she is returning back to her couch.

Manik: where are u going Nandini?

Nandini: to sleep...

Manik: that's fine but why are you going back to the couch??

Nandini: because that's my place at this home.

Manik: you can sleep on bed too....since we have already shared the bed, I hope so that you don't have any problem...... I am ok with that.

Nandini: it's ok..

Manik: what do you mean by its ok?
Is it ok that you are going to sleep in couch or is it ok that you will sleep in the bed?

Nandini: what you want Manik?

Manik: it's obviously 2nd option:)

Nandini: even I too meant the same.

Manik: thank you...

Manik kissed nandu's forehead and soon sleep took over them.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hey people,
Really sorry that I couldn't add that promo part in this chapter. This angry Manik idea came to me suddenly.

And pls pls vote if you like and don't forget to comment....

It's only your votes and comments that gives me motivation to write the story. If you people lost interest over this, I am sure I too will lose interest....

I have made a target of 200+ votes and 30+ comments for this chapter so that I will give you an early update😉😉