last part - the wedding!

Manan were missing each other to the core. Nandini was secretly taken to her native place Manglore and Manik was here in Mumbai.

Manik: ma, why this stupid practice or not letting the bride and the groom meet each other?

Nyonika: Manik, how excited are you to meet her??

Manik: to the core!  I cannot express it in words....!!

Nyonika: so this is actually to make your meeting more interesting. You must hold on this excitement till your wedding.

Manik: fyn..! When are we leaving?

Nyonika: very soon.. :)

Soo theyarted to their wedding destination which is Chennai..!!! It's a wonderful city with lots of temples and beautiful beaches. The wedding set up was finalized mostly by manik's siblings. They didn't show even a pic to manan as they wanted to watch their suprise reaction.

Mukthi: atlast all set..!

Cabir: yeah! Lets get ready. We have to check on the bride and groom as well.

That evening:

That evening:

Note: it was a simple wedding as many guests were not invited. It included Nandini's parents and grandparents and of course her sibling. From manik's side, it was his parents and siblings. They wanted it to be a simple one but with lots of fun!

Soon the mehandhi artists were called to display their beautiful designs on the girls hand. Nandini asked the artist to write manik's name in such a way that he will take his entire time in finding that.