Morning at malhotras

That night Abheer was made to sleep with Nyonika as cabir and Navya were out to eat ice cream... As a result abheer woke up early. He felt very bored andso decided to wake his mom and dad.

At CaVya's room:

Abheer: Mumma papa, utho.... It's 9 o clock and the sun came out after its sleeping.Now you too wake up...

Cabir: abheer beta, come you too sleep with Mumma and papa. Who woke you up so early?

Abheer: now get up or else I will say to dadi that you are not waking up and she will scould you...

Cabir: acha ok. Fine... Papa is up!

Abheer: wake Mumma too...

Cabir: let her rest beta. She will be tired na.... By the way, there is no use of waking her up as she will directly go to kitchen and will not play with you... Let's wake up your chachus... They will play with you!

Abheer: ok. I will wake them up and papa pleche ( please) get ready..

Cabir: ok done abheer....

Mukthi was still in her sasural. Abheer first decided to wake up Manik as he is more close to abheer than Dhruv..

Soon abheer started to knock manan's room..

Manik( from bed): yaar, who came so early?

Nandini ( from couch): Manik see na! Someone is knocking the door. I feel sleepy Manik.... You check on....

Manik: you are saying this as though I am very fresh.

Nandini: do whatever you want. I am sleeping that's it..!!

Manik: fine don't shout. I will check on...

Manik opens the door only to find Abheer jumping to his arms. Soon he lifted abheer in his arms...

Abheer: good morning chachu !

Manik: good morning bacha... Hoe come you are here so early?

Abheer: uffo chachu,the time is 9:30 and it's not early....its Wakey time so rise up chachu...

Manik: I will come in 5 mins baby, I will just freshen up and join you.....

Abheer: love u chachu ❤️

Manik: luv u too baby❤️❤️

Abheer goes to dhrulya's room only to find them sitting with a big suitcase I'm front of them and his chachu scratching his head... Actually dhrulya didn't do packing the previous night andso they woke up early to do their packing....

Abheer: chachu, what happened? Why are u scratching your head??

Dhruv: wo I was confused... But tell me how come you are up so early?

Abheer: I came here to call you for playing with me but.....

Dhruv: ok. I will come after finishing my packing....

Abheer: that's like my chachu!

Alya: and u forgot about your Chachi?

Abheer: noo....I luv u Chachi...

Alya: love u too baby.....

Soon Manik came to hall with abheer in his arms and cabir too joined him...

Cabir: abheer, you forgot your papa after u saw ur chachu!( Makes funny angry pouts)

Abheer: I am choori ( sorry) papa. I am alwache ( always) your little baby. ( Saying so he jumped to cabir's arms)