manik consoling nandini

Nandu came to her room after that incident. She straightly went to her room... she didn't want to speak to anyone. She wanted to cry her heart out. Her chain of thoughts were broken by the knocking of the door.

Cabir: Nandu, my princess, open the door...

Nandu: no bhai. I am in no state of facing anyone. Please let me alone.

Navya: but, it's not good to be alone. Let atleast any one of us in. U will be more comfortable.

Nandu: Navya, Stop it.

Dhruv: Nandu, pls open the door.....

Nandu: All of u stop it. I said I will not open the door means I will not open the door! Pls go away...( Starts crying)

Cabir: where is Manik???

Manik: I am here only bhai.

Cabir: Manik u listened her right! Go to her man, she needs u....!

Manik: but cabir, she is not Letting anyone in, how can I go inside?

Cabir: are u crazy!

Manik: no. I am practical! She is saying no to u all and if she sees me that's it! She already hates seeing my face, now....?!

Cabir: so what manik, if she dies,.will u let her die??

Manik: how can u speak like that??? I will let nothing happen to my Nandu. She is my life....!

Cabir: then what are u waiting for, go...!

Manik: but.....?!

Cabir: take the pipe lines and enter her room via washroom... As simple as that!

Manik: but I need ur help guys...

All: sure! First go to her....!

Manik enters the room and saw Nandu in such a devastating State...!

Manik in mind: what should I do now? What can I do I just cannot see her in this state. She is crying endlessly...!  on seeing me she will again cry a lot!

Manik: cabir, should I really console her...?

Cabir: what the hell Manik? What nonsense are u saying...?

Manik: ok....but....

Cabir: no ifs and buts. Go near her first....

Manik goes near Nandini and touches her shoulder.

Nandini: Manik go away. Leave me alone for some time ....

Manik: my dear,  u were alone for so long time. Stop crying. Enough is enough. Nothing happened to u and nothing will happen to you. I will not let anything happen to u...