Chapter 5

After leaving the park at the city's west river, to arrive at Reign Real Estate in the upper sector of city central should have only taken an hour or so, but because Isabel and Phoenix insisted on making several stops along the way to buy- what Davina called- 'pointless knickknacks and gimmicks', it took them almost another two hours, by which time, Kim was afraid the place would already be closed and try as she might, she could not get a hold of her acquaintance's phone.

So stressed and with nervous hearts, the two women, dragging along two troublesome brats and Kelvin, finally arrived at Reign Real Estate building.

The neighborhood where the company was set up was pretty high scale in Metropolis City and only villas and mansions owned by VIP's of the A Country business and political scenes owned property in the area.

In fact, on the drive here, Isabel had glanced the house that Brycen and Susan would be living in by the next five or so years. She was very familiar with it as she had of course trespassed on the property countless times in her last life.

The roads were very clean and CCTV cameras could be glimpsed in just about every corner. Many of the properties even had men in black suits and sunglasses patrolling their grounds. It was a very riche sight.

The building that Reign Real Estate was established at was a modern styled court villa with sprawling grounds of greenery, architecture and breathtaking scenery. It gave Isabel the feeling of a resort more than a real estate company.

"Wow! Mommy look, a waterfall!"

Phoenix's eyes sparkled and a huge grin appeared on her face that had been painted with small pictures of rainbows and butterflies- from a roadside bazaar they stopped at along the way- as she raced towards the medium scale artificial waterfall at a side of the building. The multi colored paper windmill that she was firmly grasping in one hand spun furiously as the breeze blew through it.

"Oh! Picture!"

Isabel squealed as she watched Phoenix sit at the edge of the pool at the bottom of the waterfall and skim her fingers over the water's surface, her other hand still holding the windmill that only spun faster as the wind suddenly picked up and blew it.

"Isabel, we're already late!" Davina reprimanded in a tone like a mother scolding her child and true to her childish nature, Isabel pouted and clung to Davina's arm to beg.

"Please, just one. Only one more picture, please Davi."

Isabel put her full charm to work and with her big golden eyes suffused in a layer of glistening tears and a trembling, puckered lower lip, it was hardly a few minutes before Davina gave way.

"You brat!"

Despite her harsh tone, Davina still whipped out the camera she was carrying in her purse and snapped a few shots of Phoenix who was still entranced by the waterfall. Then, completely falling into the pace of the little devil as Isabel whispered in her ear, Davina then pushed Kelvin over and snapped some more pictures with them both, directing various poses and scenes for them to act out together and by their selves.

The twins were complete naturals before the camera; their every glance, turn, tilt of the head and even their subtle expressions made Davina who loved photography and had a dream of joining the field absolutely ecstatic that she forgot herself and the shoot dragged for a more than just a couple minutes.

Standing on the side, Kim felt a little helpless about the situation, but she was so used to following Isabel and Davina's pace all these years that she didn't even bother trying to tell them otherwise as she stood back and enjoyed the adorable feast before her eyes.