Panicking

My stomach was rumbling by the time lunch break came around and I rushed to the cafeteria. I got my food, sat down, relished it and socialised with my two friends. I had downed a big milkshake and so naturally my tiny bladder couldn't stand all the liquid. I was on my way to the washroom when someone grabbed my arm. I lost my balance and got dragged into a room which I'm quite certain is the janitor's closet.

I was pinned against the wall. I panicked. Not this again...It has been so long since I got cornered like this. All the memories came rushing back. I looked up to see Karson, his eyes reflected something I couldn't comprehend. I was hyperventilating. Karson seemed to notice and something that looked like care flashed across his eyes and he let me go.

Without his arms holding me up, I slid to the floor, still breathing hard. Karson was getting worried now, I could tell. "Shit. What did I do?" I heard him mumble. He knelt down and sat next to me. Looking at my face with worried eyes. I was having a panic attack, after all this time... I'm still scarred.

"This is not why I dragged you in here for. Shit." He voiced while running a hand through his hair. "Hey, it's okay, alright, everything is going to be okay. I'm here." He said and kept his large hand on my red cheeks. My laboured breathing seemed to calm down after seeing his worried green eyes analysing my face.

My panic attack went away. My cheek was on fire from where he was still touching me. I sneaked a peek at his big but soft hands on my face, but he didn't take it away like last time, he left it there.

"What happened?" He questioned. He still looked worried so I decided to tell him. "I had a panic attack. It's normal." His face contorted into something that resembled sadness and care. Why is he showing me so many emotions, he always shut me out....Why now?

"I'm sorry I dragged you in here, I just....wanted to..." He rambled. "Wanted to do what? Beat me up?" I inquired with a scary calm face. "No!" He shouted, then seemed to realise he shouted and said in a hushed tone, "no, I didn't want to beat you up. What type of sadistic person do you think I am? Just because I shut people out, doesn't mean I'm a bad person."

"Uh huh...yeah right." I said, pulled his hand away from my face, stood up and walked out of the room like a pure asshole when every fibre in my body was protesting to go kiss him senseless.