Oh no

"Um, okay I guess? Come in." I replied nervously. "Kayden, you are going to have to move away from the entrance first." He said with a dorky smile. I blushed. Damn my sensitive face. "Heh. Sorry." I said very intelligently. Gosh, what is up with me? I moved away and let him in. I looked at him as he took my house in and turned to me smiling. I thought smiling wasn't his thing. Why is he being so nice right now? He wouldn't do this at school.

"Uh. Okay so I was just getting myself some milk, you want some too?" I asked with my hands in my pockets. "Sure," he said. I nodded and walked back to the kitchen, grabbed a glass and poured some milk in. I handed it to him, "Thank you," he mumbled. I smiled, realising that he was trying to be nice and wasn't very comfortable with his politeness. "What do you wanna do then? Watch a movie? Play some games?" I questioned. He seemed to ponder upon it, "let's play some video games." I lit up. Sam doesn't play with me because she claims she has better things to do. Karson noticed my excitement and let out a chuckle. Without thinking I pulled him to the living room where all my equipment and numerous games lie. I pushed him gently onto the couch and set up my play station for Mario Kart.

...

That was the best fun I had in some time, Dylan isn't this competitive." I said while laughing and looking at him. He turned to me, "Yeah I didn't play from a long time, my older sister went to college and I have no one to give me company at home."

It was weird how easily the conversation flowed between us. I was determined I hated this guy before but now I'm having second thoughts. He was actually a pretty nice guy once you get to know him. I realised that I had zoned off again when Karson waved a hand against my face. "It's getting dark I better go." He said. My face fell. I was having such a nice time. I nod my head nevertheless. He got up off the couch and walked over to the door. "Bye dude, see you at school," I said. "yeah," he said. And left the house.

Half an hour later I get a call. Unknown number. I frowned and picked up the call. "Hey Kayden, I forgot my phone there. I'll be there in 10." He rushed. "Okay," I said. I waited. Around 15 minutes later I hear the doorbell go off again. I open the door wide. He walked in and went straight to the living room while I followed him there. "There you are," he said and snatched his phone from the corner of the couch. "I had to bloody call you from my mom's phone. I forgot how weird it was to ask the parental figures for a phone call." He said chuckling. I laughed. "Well at least you have your one's around." I mumbled. I watched as his eyes darkened. "Sore topic?" He questioned. "Nah, they are the best parents anyone could ever ask for. They just aren't around much." I said while sitting on the couch.

The conversation continued and we didn't feel the time pass by.

"OH MY HOLY MOTHER!" I heard someone screech. I blinked open my eyes. Wait. I felt something firm next to me...and it was moving. I jumped away, scared. My eyes refocused to see Karson. WHAT THE DAMN HELL?! "Mornin' guys," came his voice and I blushed yet again. His voice. Internal screaming. Can someone just kill me already?