I'm Not Sure If I Should Call You

Jack went straight home after school. He didn't need anymore lectures from his father or his mother. He parked his car in the driveway and stalked off to his room. He didn't have any electronics to play on, besides his phone, so he started drawing. What the heck, right? He had never really drawn anything before, but hey, he was bored.
Without thinking, he drew a girl with dark hair and a small mouth. Her eyes were big, and her body slender. Wait what? Who was this suppose to be anyway? It was then he realized it was Elsa, or at least how he imagined her. If he was even close, he had no idea.
He crumpled the page up in his hands the threw it into the garbage can. Now what to do?
❄❄❄
Elsa planned what she was going to do to Hans for stealing her math papers. Sure she might have been acting rash, but messing with her was one thing, messing with her grades was another.
Thinking of nothing clever before she reached her house she sadly grabbed her bag and went to the kitchen. Anna had gotten a ride from one of her friends, so Elsa, as usual, was alone in the house.
Her parents worked very late, so usually Anna and Elsa had to fend for themselves for dinner. Their parents were great, they just had little time to spend with their family. They tried to make up for it with toys, but really, all the girls wanted was a family night.
Elsa set her bag on the table and grabbed an apple to eat. She took a big bite when her phone suddenly started ringing. She reached for it sloppily, figuring it was Anna telling her she'd be home late. She answered without even looking at the number.
"If you're going to be out late again, it's fine."
"Really? Well, if it's okay with you."
Elsa almost screamed when a male voice answered her. Immediately she looked at the number and recognized it. The number from last night.
❄❄❄
Jack dialed Elsa's number out of boredom. He had nothing else to do. She picked up quickly.
"If you're going to be out late again, it's fine."
Now Jack wasn't expecting this.
"Really? Well, if it's okay with you."
Elsa didn't answer for a while. Obviously she was expecting someone else. Then she spoke.
"Why are you calling me again, Jack?" She annunciated Jack's name.
"You make that sound like it's a bad thing."
He could hear her sigh on the other end, he could imagine her rubbing her temples.
"Answer the question."
"Okay, I was bored."
"Listen, I'm flattered, but please don't call me for entertainment."
"Why else would I call you?"
"Here's an idea: don't."
"Why? What's so important that you can't talk to me?" Jack pressed on.
❄❄❄
Elsa pondered and wondered if she should tell him about math class. "Well..." Elsa started.
"Can't come up with anything?"
"No," oh what the heck, "I'm busy scheming."
"Oh, so you're a bad girl."
"Shut up."
"Who got on your bad side?"
"You are starting to."
Jack waited for her.
❄❄❄
"A guy in my math class. He stole my homework 2 weeks before school gets out so I have to completely redo it in that time."
"Rough."
Jack couldn't see her, but he was pretty sure she was rolling her eyes at him right now.
"So what have you planned for him?" Jack asked, intrigued.
"I'm not sure yet. I thought about just straight up telling my professor-"
"No, he won't learn that way."
"Are you telling me to play dirty?"
"I'm telling you to do something more memorable."
"Like what?"
Jack knew she couldn't see him grinning like a cat, but he had a feeling she knew.
"I've got some ideas..."
❄❄❄
"No."
"Why not? It's a good idea."
"I said no, Jack." Elsa said firmly.
Jack didn't say anything in reply. Elsa had to look at her phone to make sure he hadn't hung up on her again.
"Hello?"
"Just think about it."
"There it is." Elsa said to herself as the phone was hung up on the other end.
She sighed and set the phone back on the counter.
Would she take this boy's advice? Seriously Elsa! You're considering this? He called you twice. He could be a creepy, old guy or something, but his voice sounded young. "Ugh!" Elsa said, frustrated. Maybe he wouldn't call her again and that would be the end of that.
Back to real life, Elsa. What to do about Hans. Was she really going to do what Jack had told her? Actually he had given her multiple ideas, but she was not going to hide drugs in his bag and tell the principle she was worried about her 'friend'. That would get him expelled, and, though he deserved it, that was a little too harsh. Especially less than 2 weeks before school got out for the seniors.
On the other hand, Jack did propose an interesting proposition. Elsa just had to choose wether or not she'd take it.
But before she decided to do anything, she saved Jack's number in her phone under: Jack.