Im sure this is unexpected...

Jack led her into the house. His mother was at work and his father wasn't home. Elsa admired the antique, yet beautiful interior of the house. Everything was neatly placed and perfectly positioned. "It's beautiful, Jack. Why couldn't you have brought me here before?"
Jack shrugged. "As a surprise, I guess."
She smirked at him and looked at the rest of the house from the door. "May I?" She gestured to step further inside.
"Of course!"
Elsa looked at the designing in the walls and on the furniture, it was like she went back in time.
"My mother's handiwork, if you couldn't tell. Unfortunately, I didn't inherit it from her."
Elsa laughed, "I'm sure your room is just as nice as the rest of the house."
Jack shrugged and gave Elsa a mysterious grin. Elsa wandered around some more until she found a door belonging to a bedroom.
"Don't open tha-"
Elsa pushed it open and gazed in. Piles of clothes lined the bed, a messy desk displayed many assorted papers, the trash was full of wrappers and paper, and multiple trifles littered the floor.
"You weren't joking. You really didn't inherit some traits from your mother..." Elsa looked at Jack and gave him a small smile.
Jack ran a hand through his hair, "heh, nope."
❄❄❄
The two spent the rest of the day at Jack's house talking and laughing. When it got late, Jack drove Elsa home. The time in the car read 11:48
Elsa was tired and nearly fell asleep in the car. Suddenly, Jack nudged Elsa gently in the arm. "Huh?"
Elsa sat straight up as they neared her house. Police cars filled the street in front of their yard. Uh oh. Elsa jumped out of the car before Jack could put it in park and ran to the house. She burst through the door where 5 officers were writing on note pads and Anna was right in the middle of them. "Anna!" Elsa hurried to her sister.
"Elsa!"
"What happened?" Elsa quickly looked Anna over, but couldn't see any bodily harm.
"You're alive!" Anna was crying and hugging Elsa like she had been away for years.
"Of course I'm alive. Why wouldn't I be?"
"You haven't heard?" Anna stopped hugging her sister and looked into Elsa's eyes.
Elsa shook her head.
"The ice rink, it caught fire. They were able to stop it before the whole thing burned down, but it was still severely damaged."
"Why would that lead to my death?" Elsa asked slowly.
"Because you left your car out front. They couldn't find you and assumed that maybe you were..." Anna trailed off, wiping her tears on her shirt sleeve.
Elsa face palmed and hugged Anna again. This time she was in tears. If she had been in Anna's place, not knowing where her sister was, or if she was alive, Elsa would have completely shut down. The thought struck her like lightning and tears started to flow. The sisters braced each other tightly and didn't let go for a long time.
Jack finally came running into the house and found the girls crying. He stopped in the door way.
"Excuse me, Miss Elsa," an officer approached Elsa. "Do you have an idea of how the fire started? You were one of the last in the building."
Elsa pondered. The rink looked normal when they left it. "No, but Max, the head of security was probably there. He may know the cause."
"Thank you, Miss, we'll check it out." They left.
❄❄❄
After another hour, the police went home and it was almost like nothing strange happened at all. "We should call mama and Papa."
"How?" Elsa asked. "Surely they haven't gotten phones yet, or they would have called earlier."
"Right. They're going to be in for a surprise when they get back."
"Hmm, yeah."
Unable to sleep, the girls sat on the couch, watching the fake flames on the screen of the heater flicker. Jack had left a while ago, knowing the sisters needed some time alone.
"We'll have to check out the damage in the morning."
Anna nodded. "We better get to bed then."
Elsa nodded in agreement, but neither girl moved. They just watched the flames flicker.
❄❄❄
"Elsa. Elsa!"
Elsa woke up in the living room where she had fallen asleep with Anna. She looked to her side, expecting Anna to be telling her to wake up, but she wasn't there.
"Elsa!"
Elsa's head shot in the direction of the love seat across the room where Anna was sleeping. And yelling. "Elsa! No, don't!"
Elsa got up and hurried to Anna to shake her awake.
"Anna, wake up."
"Elsa! Don't do it! Don't!"
"Anna!" Elsa yelled louder.
Anna shot up, nearly hitting Elsa in the face. "Elsa?"
"Are you okay?"
Anna hugged Elsa. "I am now."
"What were you telling me not to do?" Elsa was curious.
"Well, um. I was kind of telling you not to walk into a burning building."
"I wouldn't do that," Elsa reassured her.
"You sure did in my dream," Anna gave Elsa a small smile. "Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you."
"I'm glad you did, or I wouldn't have woken you."
Anna chuckled.
The rest of the night went undisturbed. At nine in the morning, they got a ride from Kristoff to the ice rink. Once they got there, all the fire trucks had left and there was only an empty lot and a half way burned down ice rink.