Im sure this dance will not be so fun...

"You see," Hans started. "I had a plan thought out to get back at you for you know what."
"Crapping your p-"
"I said, you know what," Hans talked over her.
"And?" Elsa was bored.
"I thought that if your parents liked me, I could get closer to you, and well, closer to humiliating you."
"Does this have a point?"
"Yes, hush. Then, instead of just getting them to like me, they got it in their minds that I liked you. That wasn't part of the plan, but I used it anyway." Hans continued. "My dad, especially, got that idea stuck in his brain. He arranged a dance so that I could officially court you and eventually, ask you out."
Elsa stuck out her tongue and pretended to look grossed out.
Hans glared at her. "And so, now he's expecting me to ask you to go and everything works out."
"How does this effect me?" Elsa was curious and cautious.
"Because your mother gave him the idea. My father put a lot of money into this dance and if you don't go with me, he's not going to be too happy with your mother."
Elsa finally got it. "Crud! How... What... Why?"
"I just told you everything, Ice Queen. Suck it up and go with me."
"I can't."
"Why? Because of your little boyfriend?"
"Yes."
"Who asked you first?"
Elsa stayed silent.
Hans grinned, knowing the answer. "See? I asked you last minute, to give your sweet little boyfriend time. But nope! He waited last second. Looks like he lost."
"I said yes to him," Elsa scowled. "And no to you. Just accept that."
"Guess your mama's going to go job hunting soon then." Hans picked at his nail and looked like he hadn't a care in the entire world.
"Ugh." Elsa ran a hand through her hair.
"So what color dress you wearing?"
"Why?" Elsa asked through gritted teeth.
"So my shirt can match."
❄❄❄
Jack got out his phone to text Elsa when Tooth snatched it from him.
"Hey!" Jack went to take it back, but she shut it off and stuffed it in her pocket.
"You need to stay focused." She stated.
"Geesh, you really take shopping seriously."
"It's one of my favorite sports!"
Jack chuckled. "Alright, alright. Lets get going." They got out the car and strolled into the mall.
"Where's the first stop?"
"Right here!" Tooth grabbed Jack's arm and pulled him into the first store to the right of the door.
❄❄❄
"How about this one?" Jack asked Tooth, holding up a black shirt.
Tooth shook her head. "No, it needs to match Elsa's dress."
"How can I match it if I don't even know what color it is!?"
"It's blue."
"How do you know?"
"Because it's the only color she ever wears. I think she'd look gorgeous in dark purple, but no, it's always blue. Blue blue blue blue blue."
"Okay, got it. So green?"
Tooth playfully punched him in he arm. "No time for joking."
"Alright! I'll keep my eyes peeled for blue."
❄❄❄
"I'm not telling you," Elsa crossed her arms.
"Can I guess?"
"You can. Doesn't mean I'll tell you."
"Is it pink?"
"Maybe."
"Is it green?"
"Perhaps."
"Is it purple?"
"You tell me."
Hans groaned. "Ice Princess, I don't think you understand your mother's job is at stake."
"That's queen, to you."
"Right. Your majesty, you do know the-"
"Yes, I've just chosen not to believe it."
Hans gritted his teeth. "You better start."
Elsa buried her face in her hands. "When will you stop harassing me?"
"After the dance."
"You said the same thing about the ice rink outing."
"I lied."
"Pfft. Shocker."
"Just go to the dance with me," Hans was on his knees in front of her. Was he begging? Elsa was confused and a little scared. Why did he care so much? Why did he want to take her to this dance so badly?
Elsa studied his face. Was it fear she saw? He seemed to tell she could see it and wiped it away.
"Why?" She asked.
"I already told you, Ice Queen."
"No, there's another reason."
"Don't work your brain too much."
"You're afraid of something," Elsa pressed on.
"Everyone's afraid of something."
"Is it your father?"
Hans hesitated before saying, "No."
"It is! You're afraid that if it doesn't work out the way he plans, you'll be in trouble."
"I'm not afraid of my father."
"What else could it be?" It was more of a statement than a question. Elsa knew she was right.
"Whatever, don't go with me. I don't care anymore." Hans got up to leave. Maybe he expected Elsa to stop him, but she stayed where she was and watched him leave.
Once he was gone, Elsa reached for her phone and dialed Jack's number.
It rang and rang, but Jack didn't answer. Elsa looked at the time. He was off work from the ice cream parlor. What could he be doing? Elsa tried again. Still nothing. The dance started at 2 tomorrow. Hopefully she'd be able to talk to him before then.