I'm Not Sure this is a Good Idea

Elsa didn't feel comfortable with Jack's plan. However, this would teach Hans not to mess with her. Elsa was not one to play dirty, but this might be an exception...
Elsa, despite her conscience, stopped at the drug store before school.
❄❄❄
Elsa had her little surprise for Hans ready and set on his desk before he walked in.
One other thing you might want to know about Hans is that he's a player. Every little action to him was a girl trying to flirt with him. He didn't give it a second thought when what looked like a box of smarties were on his desk. He instantly opened the package, not even bothering at what the color was, and ate about four. He winked at a girl across the room.
Elsa let a small grin spread across her face. It was then Hans looked at her. His smile quickly vanished. He looked at the bottom of the box where Elsa had written in sharpie: Love, Elsa.
"Now, turn to page 203 and let us begin," the professor began.
Hans looked uncomfortable after a bit. He started squirming in his seat. Before long, he dashed out of the room faster than Elsa thought humanly possible. The look on his face was pure dread.
Elsa couldn't hide the smile on her face.
The professor quickly took notice to Hans's quick departure and walked out of the room after him. After a while he came back, "Mr. Isles is taking a leave of absence, will a volunteer please take his things to the office?"
Elsa raised her hand quickly and hoped she didn't look suspicious. "Elsa Arendelle."
Elsa got up and gathered Hans's things and walked quickly to the office where Hans was writing his name down in the book to leave. He turned around and scowled at her when he saw her. She couldn't help but notice his sweatshirt was tied around his waist. She had to muster everything she had not to burst out laughing right there.
Instead, she calmly set his stuff down on the counter and smiled at him. "Enjoy the candy?" She turned and walked away before he'd strangle her or something. She quickly walked back to class, but not before throwing the smarties box away in a trash can, hiding all evidence.
❄❄❄
Elsa hadn't called Jack back, which sort of bothered Jack. He wanted to know how his plan worked. It was already Wednesday. He tried to brush it off, but nothing worked. He was at lunch again with Tooth and Sandy. North and Aster didn't have the same lunch as Jack on every other day.
"So?" Tooth asked, getting closer to Jack.
"So... What?"
"Did you call Elsa again?"
Jack hated lying, but he wasn't sure he wanted to share.
"Uh, no."
Tooth looked at him, obviously not convinced, "You can tell me, Jack."
"Okay, I did call her," which was the truth, "but she didn't answer," which wasn't the truth.
"Too bad."
"Why do you care?"
"Oh, I don't know..."
"Spit it out, Tooth," Jack said, really wanting to know her answer for some reason.
"I thought it would be more fun than that I guess."
Jack still didn't fully believe her, but he dropped it."
❄❄❄
Elsa was home again. Anna was holed up in her room. Elsa wondered how the whole 'Kristoff' thing was going, since Anna hadn't mentioned him since Monday. Then she realized that Anna had been dressing nicely for the last few days, proposing she was still trying. It was then Elsa realized Jack had not been calling her. She wondered if he had taken her advice of not calling her. Elsa glanced at her phone. "No." She couldn't possibly be thinking of actually calling him after she specifically told him not to. But she did owe him an explanation of what happened at school. These thoughts kept swirling in her mind and she did the unthinkable. She looked up Jack's name in her contact list and pushed send.
❄❄❄
Since Jack was grounded from having any fun, he was in his room. He was throwing a ball up in the air and catching it. It was dumb, but not exactly boring. He threw the ball up and his phone rang. "What the?" The ball hit him in the stomach as he reached for his phone. Exasperated, he threw the ball across the room and looked at the number on his phone. He grinned when he saw who it was. "This will be fun."
He answered it, "Had to come crawling back to me didn't you?"
❄❄❄
"Had to come crawling back to me didn't you?"
Elsa rolled her eyes, though she knew he couldn't see her. "I wouldn't think of it, it'd wear my jeans out at the knees."
There was a chuckle on the other end.
"I was going to tell you that, uh, your plan sort of worked."
"Was that a compliment!?"Jack asked, exaggerating his surprise.
"Don't get used to it."
"So, which one did you use?"
"The Exlax one..."
"Yes! That was the best one! Tell me the details!"
"Well, I, um, I put them in a box of smarties set them on his desk..." Elsa explained the whole story.
"Did he completely crap himself?"
"Big time." Elsa said, not able to help the stupid grin forming on her lips.
"How'd he figure it was you."
"Two reasons. One: he hates me and the feeling is mutual. Two: I wrote: Love, Elsa on the bottom of the box."
An eruption of laughter exploded from the other end.
Then there was a moment of awkward silence between the two. Elsa had nothing else to tell Jack.
Suddenly he yelled through the phone, "BOO!"
Elsa screamed and nearly tripped over the floor.
"Elsa? Are you alright?" Anna said, peeking down the stairs.
"Uh, yeah just, um, uh, watching a video.
"About what?" Anna pressed as she cocked her head to the side.
"Uh, about, uh, a bat."
Anna giggled, "okay..." She went back to her room.
"Really? A bat?" Jack asked.
Elsa nearly forgot he was still listening. Crap. "Shut up. What the heck was that!?"
"Just seeing if you were still there." Jack said casually.
"I hope you choked on your own spit when you yelled like that," Elsa scowled.
"Aww, you do care."
Elsa wanted to punch this kid now. That got her thinking...
"How old are you?" She asked curiously.
"Wow, wait to pop the big questions."
"Jack."
"Elsa."
Elsa sighed angrily. "I was right."
"About what?"
"You are impossible."