I'm sure they'll be alright.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Elsa rolled over lazily on her bed. Drowsy eyed, and only half awake, she looked at her alarm clock. It was blaring annoyingly. 3:30 read the time. "Ugh." Elsa stretched and used her good arm to hoist herself into a sitting position. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and pulled away the covers.
Elsa pulled out a nice teal skater skirt with a matching shirt. She put on a maroon sweatshirt, since it was chilly this morning, and hurried out the door.
Out in the hall, she could hear Anna still snoring, despite the irritating alarm going off. Elsa knocked on her door.
"Anna! Sorry to wake you, but you need to get ready."
"No no, you didn't, I've been up for hours," came a sleepy reply.
"You need to get ready now."
"Of course. Ready for what?"
"Mom and Dad are leaving."
"Oh! Right!" Realization kicked in.
Anna popped out the door 15 seconds later wearing a green sundress.
"How did you get dressed so fast?"
Anna shrugged and put her hair into a bun as she hurried down the steps. Elsa followed her. Their parents were in the kitchen making a quick breakfast for themselves. They looked like they had been up for hours and were way too awake for the time.
"Good morning girls!" Their father said.
"Morning," both said at the same time as they grabbed their breakfasts. Pretty soon, everyone was in the car, heading for the coast.
❄❄❄
On the long drive up, there wasn't much talking. Anna kept coming up with games to play, though none lasted very long. Only one stop was made for gas. The rest was nonstop driving. Anna fell asleep early into the trip, and after a while, Elsa did the same.
"Girls, wake up," Elsa blinked sleepily to see her mother looking back at her.
She heard Anna moan beside her.
"We're almost there, but we thought you'd like to be awake before we pass the border."
Anna perked up. "Cool!"
Elsa sat up and looked out the window. Pretty soon, a sign welcomed them into the next state.
"Yay!" Anna said, getting way too excited. Elsa rolled her eyes at her sister and watched the trees out her window.
After about an hour, the ocean came into view. Minutes later, they were looking at the cruise ship sitting peacefully on the water. Many people were scurrying around, getting everything loaded and the like.
At 8 o'clock, Anna and Elsa were saying goodbye to their parents on the docks.
"Have fun on your cruise!"
"Do you have to go?"
"You'll be fine."
"See you in two weeks!"
And after a few hugs, they boarded the ship, which was huge. They waved from the deck as they floated off. Elsa and Anna waved back and started home.
❄❄❄
Jack worked in the morning and went to Norway after his shift. It was after 12, so Elsa might be home yet. he stopped at The Pizza Place to eat before finishing his drive to Elsa's.
There was a car in the drive, so he figured they must be home.
Jack knocked on the door. It took a while for someone to answer.
Jack waited and, after a while, he heard footsteps come to the door. When it opened, Jack was caught off guard. This was not what he was expecting to see.