I'm Not Sure this is still a game

Tooth came over to Jack's house early that day.
"How are you and Elsa?" She asked after a while.
"Well... I'm not sure."
"What do you mean?"
Jack sighed and told Tooth the drunk story. She was nearly dying of laughter when he finished.
"Shut up." Jack said, though smiling. When she didn't, he pushed her over and pretty soon a pillow fight had broken loose.
When both were tired, they slouched down on the sofa.
"So what now?" Tooth asked.
Jack shrugged. "Board games?"
"No, with Elsa?"
"Oh. I don't know."
"Do you like her?"
"She's a good friend."
"That's hardly an answer."
"It's just. I'm not so sure this is a game anymore."
❄❄❄
Elsa clicked the mouse on her laptop. Hans had tried calling her 5 times just this morning. Her phone beeping had just become a background noise now.
❄❄❄
Elsa showed up to work a little late and had to get ready faster than she was comfortable with. Jack held the door as she ran in.
"Late are we?" He smirked.
"Not now." She rushed past him to the dressing room where she quickly changed into her outfit and grabbed her skates. She pulled her hair up into a slightly sloppy bun and ran backstage where the manager was watching his watch. He looked from his clipboard to his watch again and again until he saw Elsa approach.
"I'm so sorry I'm running a little late, but I assure you it won't happen again!" She gasped, completely out of breath.
He looked at his watch disapprovingly, "Seven minutes and 37 seconds late."
"I'll be sure it never happens again."
He just nodded and pointed behind him where the door to the rink was. Her part was about to come up.
3...2...1... It's time.
❄❄❄
Jack had memorized the routine for the ice skaters by now. Elsa came out right on time. She looked distracted but she still performed greatly. When the performance was over, he rushed to the back to catch her before she left.
"Elsa!"
She turned and smiled when she saw who it was. "Hey, Jack."
"Nice job tonight."
"Thank you."
"Hey, I was wondering... if you would like to, uh, hang out sometime."
Elsa smiled back. "Y-yeah. Um. Where were you thinking?"
He shrugged. "The park, here, besides work of course. Anywhere you'd like."
"Hmm. Here would work. I could show you my new routine I'm working on."
"Great! Tomorrow?"
"Tomorrow."
"See you then, then." He smiled and turned.
"Bye Jack."
❄❄❄
Elsa hoped she wasn't blushing. Jack asking her to hang out brought butterflies to her stomach.
"Tomorrow."
"See you then, then." He smiled and turned around.
"Bye Jack."
He turned quick. He smiled and gave a little wave before he was out of sight.
Elsa drove home and was greeted by both her parents. Anna was on the couch, grinning.
"What's all this?"
"Game night!" Anna said, before anyone else could.
"Surprise!" Her mother said.
"Really?"
"We feel we haven't been around enough so game night it is!" Her father chimed in.
Elsa couldn't believe it. "Yeah! What game?"
"Cranium!" Anna exclaimed.
❄❄❄
Jack sat in his room wondering what he was going to do about tomorrow. He had a pair of skates from when he played hockey a few years ago, though he was never very good. He still wasn't completely uncoordinated.
He'd meet her there and probably have lunch or something. Maybe a picnic sort of thing would be nice. Sandwiches and lemonade maybe? He'd have to figure it all out in the morning.
He was still trying to process that she'd said yes to him in the first place. He didn't exactly have girls swarming him. He was the invisible boy. But he usually only let people see him when he wanted them to. Elsa was kind of like that too, in a way.
❄❄❄
That night Elsa slept peacefully. Hans hadn't tried to contact her for the past few hours, her family was spending time with each other, and she had a day with Jack tomorrow. Everything was perfect, in a weird sort of way.