I'm Sure He is Gone.

"Feew," Kristoff whistled at the damage. It was quite a sight. Elsa went to examine her car. It was completely unharmed, but some soot rested on the hood and roof. And it smelled of smoke.
"We're going to see how far we can get inside!" Anna yelled at Elsa.
"Okay, I'll wait out here," she answered, rummaging through her car. Anna and Kristoff entered the "good" side of the building and were out of sight.
Elsa looked through her car to make sure everything was still there. She was sure she had locked it when she left, but it was unlocked now. Everything seemed undisturbed though.
"Ironic, isn't it?" It was a statement more than a question.
Elsa spun around to be inches from Hans' face. He looked toward the rink. "That an ice rink would catch on fire."
"Shut up," Elsa closed the door to her car and walked away from Hans.
He followed her.
"Guess you lost your ice palace, Ice Queen."
"Leave me alone," Elsa said louder.
"Why?"
"Seriously!?" Elsa spun around to face him.
"What?"
"Why can't you just leave me alone!?"
He shrugged. "Guess I'm just attracted to you that way, Ice Queen."
"You have ruined my life time and time again! All I am to you is a piece of entertainment! Well, now the show is over!" Elsa wasn't mad. She was furious. Even Hans seemed startled at the outburst.
"Not until the fat lady sings," Hans was getting slightly aggravated.
"Guess you better start yodeling then!"
That struck a nerve. "Ice Queen, I'd shut up now if I were you!"
"You're not me! You're nothing like me! You're a jerk, a coward, and a bastard!"
"And I suppose you're a perfect little angel?" Hans mocked.
Elsa grinned, which felt good. "Nope! It's like you've always been saying. I'm an Ice Queen!" Elsa punched him then and there. Right on the face. Right on the nose. Right on the bone.
Hans cried out in pain.
"****! You **** broke my nose!" Elsa saw blood trickling onto his hands which he cupped over his nose.
She felt no guilt or pity, she felt revenge. Sweet, sweet revenge.
Anna and Kristoff came out of the building just in time to see the spectacle. Anna was jumping up and down, cheering. Elsa turned away from them to see a familiar face staring back at her at the edge of the parking lot. Leaning against his car, Jack smiled at her. Elsa had never felt so free. Like chains had connected her to Hans and now they were broken. He wasn't going to make her do anything else any more.
Elsa walked to Jack who grinned wider. "What are you doing here?"
"Came to see what all the fuss was about. Glad I came too."
Elsa hugged Jack. For the first time in forever, she felt she didn't have to be afraid or worried of anything happening to her. At least from Hans.
❄❄❄
Giddy and worry free, Anna, Kristoff, Jack, and Elsa went to the Arendelle residence where pink lemonade and brownies were served. The rest of the Sunday afternoon went by perfectly.
"Elsa?"
Elsa looked up at Jack from where she was sitting. They were outside on the luscious green grass. He sat behind her, shirtless because of the heat, smiling at her.
"You're going to get sunburnt," Elsa looked at his pale skin, glistening in the sunlight.
He shrugged. "I've always had a way of avoiding getting burnt."
"Ah," Elsa grinned. "What did you want to tell me?"
"It's just," Jack ran a hand through his hair. "I've been wanting to go on a proper date with you. The last time we went out, you broke your arm."
"It was only my wrist," Elsa tried to make it sound not so bad.
"Heh, still. And I think it's time we had a real date. One without breaking any of our bones."
Elsa smiled, "I'd like that. What did you have in mind?"
Jack gave her a devilish grin that made Elsa both excited, and curious.
❄❄❄
"A road trip!?"
Jack nodded.
"Are you sure? I mean, that's a big date."
"I know, but it'll be fun!"
"And what about Anna? I can't leave her alone! And with my parents gone..."
"Hey, calm down. It's not till the end of July."
"It's only June," Elsa pointed out.
"It is almost the end of June." Jack said.
"I don't know..."
"Think about it, your parents will be back by then, hopefully, so Anna won't be alone, and if anything else, we can bring her and Kristoff along." Jack replied.
"I'll think about it. We still have to get ready for college. Have you even registered for any yet?"
"Of course! I filled out an application a few weeks ago for a school called Dreamworks."
"Have you gotten a reply?"
"Not yet."
"Oh."
"What's wrong?" Jack could see the glint of sadness in Elsa's eyes.
"It's... It's nothing."
"I don't think it's nothing," Jack pulled Elsa so she would face him.
"I just... I got accepted into Disney. To try to become a skater for some of their shows."
Jack understood. Dreamworks was practically on the other side of the country from Disney.
"Oh."
"I really want this, Jack. I've been dreaming of skating for Disney since I first started to skate."
"And you should definitely go there."
"What about you?"
"I might not get accepted to Dreamworks. We don't have to worry about this right now."
"Okay," Elsa said softly as he kissed the top of her head.
"So, about that road trip."