I'm Not Sure If You're Playing with Me...

"Elsa! They're here!" Elsa's mother called from downstairs.

When Elsa didn't reply, her father continued, "Anna! Let's go!"

Both girls went downstairs. "Where are we going?" Anna asked cautiously. She gave Elsa a scared and pitiful glance.

"For ice cream, so we can leave your mother and Elsa with their guests," Father said, having no idea about what was going on.

"I'd like to stay, if that's okay-"

"Anna, we are going. Your mother requested it."

"But-"

"No excuses." He looked like he was getting pretty angry.

Anna gave Elsa a sad, pitiful look before grabbing her jacket and starting for the door. She turned around and made a 'call me' sign with her hand. She opened the door and there he was.

Hans greeted her with a smile and, "Good evening, Anna."

She glared and pointed her two fingers between him and her. She mouthed, "I'm watching you," and went out to the car.

Elsa almost laughed at Anna's behavior, but there was a real problem at hand. Hans's father shook Elsa and her mother's hand. Hans followed his father. When he got to Elsa, he squeezed her hand tightly Elsa tried not to grimace. Then he kissed her hand.

Okay, this was officially awkward.

Elsa's mother smiled at his "politeness" and gestured towards the kitchen. They ate and Hans smiled at Elsa across the table. He would wink and raise his eyebrows at her. She scoffed him off until her mother elbowed her. "Talk to him," her mother mouthed silently.

Elsa groaned quietly which earned her another nudge.

"So, Hans. How are you?" Elsa said, almost rudely.

"Very well, thank you. And yourself?"

"Same."

He smiled at her with his toothy grin. "You don't have to be reserved, Elsa. You can tell me what's bothering you."

"Nothing is bothering me," Elsa said, taking a sip of her drink.

"Really?" He went further.

"I should be asking you the same thing. Your dad was telling my mother you were having problems at school. Mind to clarify?"

Hans glared back at her, which actually made Elsa feel more comfortable. He was now acting like he was suppose to.

Now their parents were listening in on their conversation. They tried to hide it, but were failing miserably.

Then came one of the scariest looks she had ever seen on Hans' face. He gave her a look that read: Two can play at this game.

A look of dread must have crossed Elsa's face because Hans's smile got bigger.

"Well... Actually, I've been having girl problems..."

Elsa couldn't believe it. Was he going to tell their parents about their feud?

"What kind of girl problems?" Elsa inquired.

"Well, I sort of have feelings for this girl at school and I don't know how to tell her."

Their parents were full on listening now.

"What girl exactly?" Elsa further pursued where he was going with this.

Hans stayed silent for a long time. Too long. He was about to say something, but Elsa cut him off.

"Excuse me, I'm going to the bathroom." She got up and left.

Hans gave her a sly grin as she got up.

She quickly went to the bathroom and locked the door. She didn't know what to think about all this.

After a while she came out and saw Hans on the couch. She glared at him as he gave her a foolish grin. He looked somewhat like a cat. An evil cat..

She went to the door to the kitchen where she could hear his dad talking. She stopped.

"I believe I know who Hans has a crush on."

"I believe I do too." Her mother answered. "I've seen him looking at Elsa all dinner."

"Yes. If only Elsa knew. I believed he was having troubles with other boys or grades, but now I see."

Elsa wanted to slap them both. She left before she could hear anything else. Hans smirked at her from the couch.

Elsa approached him, "What the hell was that!?"

"What?" He asked innocently.

"You hate me, and now all of a sudden you have a crush on me?!" Elsa almost yelled at him.

"Oh please, Elsa," he said, eying her body which suddenly made Elsa uncomfortable. "Like I would like you."

Elsa rolled her eyes.

Suddenly, Elsa's mother came into the room. "Elsa? Maybe you want to give Hans a little tour or the house," she suggested like it was casual.

Elsa gave her mom a pleading look. Did she want her to get murdered tonight!?

Elsa was about to protest when Hans spoke, "That'd be lovely." He looked at Elsa expectantly.

Lovely? Who said that?

Then everyone else looked at Elsa expectantly. She smiled the nicest smile she could muster. "Great," she said through clenched teeth.

She started up the stairs, having no other choice. Hans smiled his cat-like grin and followed.