I'm Sure He's Pure Evil

"Elsa! Watch out!" Anna yelled.
Elsa stopped her rant just long enough to start turning around halfway. Suddenly a tub of water was dumped on her. It was definitely not from the faucet either. It smelled like lake water. Elsa yelled from the cold and cursed. She finished turning to see two of Hans's football friends. One was holding an empty five gallon bucket, the other, a camera.
"Hans! What he h*ll!" Elsa screamed at him.
He grinned his evil cat grin and kissed her quickly on the lips. "That payback you were talking about earlier, Ice Queen!"
Elsa was angry. "How dare you! I got you back for stealing my math work. It was over! You did something to me, I did something to you. Done!"
"Ah, Ice Queen." He pretended to look sad. "Life's just unfair."
"Elsa-" Anna started.
"Not as unfair as you!" She yelled at Hans.
He smiled a toothy grin. "I love you too, Ice Queen."
Elsa gave Hans a fake smile back. "Wanna give me a hug then?"
"Oh no, thanks. I'm good." He started backing away.
Elsa opened her arms, ready to give him a big wet hug. She hurried up before he could escape. Her wet arm and brace slapped against his torso. "I love you too, A$s hole!"
His football buddies laughed.
"Elsa?"
Elsa recognized that voice all too well. Uh oh. She let go of Hans and turned to see one of the few people she didn't want to see at that moment.
"H-hi Jack," she smiled as she fumbled her fingers.
❄❄❄
Jack remembered where Elsa's house was from the drunk incident. He navigated himself to her house where there were five people standing in the yard. Elsa looked like she was yelling at... That Hans jerk!
Jack parked on the curb and got out.
"I love you too, Ice Queen."
"Wanna give me a hug then?" Elsa spread her arms to hug the a$s hole.
"No thanks! I'm good," he backed away. It didn't really help though. Elsa hugged him anyway.
"I love you too, A$s hole!"
"Elsa?" Jack barged in.
Elsa turned around slowly, "Hi, Jack."
Jack was really confused.
"What's... What's going on?" He asked.
"Well, um. Hans was, well..." She looked like she couldn't find the right words.
Hans came up behind her and put his arm over her shoulder. He smiled his stupid grin. Elsa was right. He did smile like a cat.
Jack glared at him. Elsa shrugged Hans off.
"So, Jack, is it? What are you doing here?"
Jack smirked, "I'm actually here to see my girlfriend. I'm guessing you're here for another reason." He put his hands in his pockets.
Hans's smile disappeared. "Heh, Elsa didn't tell me she was in a relationship."
"Maybe because you're not in it."
"For your information, I came here to see how my little Ice Queen was doing. I care about her."
"Oh, so pouring water on her was an act of affection?" Jack raised a brow.
Hans turned to Elsa, "Ya know, I never really saw you with smart a$ses like him," he pointed to Jack.
"Shut up, Hans." Elsa was getting a little mad.
"Who did you see her with then? Egotistical a$ses like you?"
Hans fumed. He stepped forward intimidatingly. "If it's a fight you're looking for, I have a little time to squash a bug."
"Hans!" Elsa said, warning him.
"I came here looking for Elsa, but a jerk is in the way."
Those words were enough to pull the trigger. Hans leapt onto Jack. They wrestled on the ground. Hans's friends cheered for him.
"Stop it you two!" Elsa yelled. Anna tried to pull Hans off, but he was focused on beating Jack. Jack hardly had a chance. He was scrawny, especially compared to the football player tackling him. His size didn't seem to bother him though. He threw punches and didn't show signs of defeat.
"Stop it! Both of you!" Elsa used her good hand to push at them.
She was getting nowhere. "Jack!"
He looked over at her for only a second, but she could see every emotion he felt then. Regret. Pain. Fear. She knew he was done fighting, but Hans was just getting started.
Hans felt Jack was no longer fighting him.
"You giving up already, pipsqueak!"
Jack glared at Hans and was able to escape his grasp. He stood a few feet in front of him.
❄❄❄
"Jack," Elsa said softly. She put a hand on his shoulder. She felt him tense up at the touch. She didn't like it. He was breathing heavily and kept his gaze only on Hans. Hans had stood and was staring right back.
"End this." Elsa said.
Hans waited a few deadly seconds before storming to his car. His buddies hopped in the back seat and thankfully, he drove away.
Jack started for his car.
"Jack, no! Wait!" Elsa hurried after him. His lip was cut and his cheek was bruising. She could already see the red marks on his arms that were going to bruise along with the bump on his head.
"Jack, I'm so sorry. You don't have to go. Please! Stay." She pleaded as he got in the driver's seat.
"Jack! You're scaring me! Answer me!"
"Do you like him?"
"No! I hate him more than any other person in the universe! Jack. I care about you! I want you to stay, please," she looked him in the eye.
He looked back at her for a few seconds before he said, "I'm sorry."
❄❄❄
Elsa watched Jack's car drive out of sight. She felt tears in her eyes. She felt some stream down her cheeks.
Anna joined her in the street.
"What happened?" She asked.
Elsa turned to her and Anna took her in a hug.
"It'll be okay," Anna comforted.
"Hans! I'm going to kill Hans!" Elsa shouted.
"I want to too almost as much as you do, but-"
"No! He's always in the way!" Elsa cried.
"But we have to keep our heads! Elsa! You and Jack will be okay, I promise you."
"Please, Anna, don't make any promises you can't keep."
"I fully intend to keep it."
Elsa loved her sister. She believed every word she said.