shareef o'neal & y/n ~ facetime

You were sitting on your bed doing your psychology homework. You were a sophomore at UCLA so you didn't have to live in the dorms anymore so you and two of your close girl friends live in a nice apartment just outside the campus.

You were just about to finish typing your final paragraph when your phone rang.

~ Facetime call from Shareef🙄🤪 ~

You sighed and answered, "Hey Shareef what's up?"

"Hey Shareef what's up? what the hell?"

You laughed, "What's wrong wit u, why u repeating me?"

"Oh ok wait until I get back tomorrow. You must have forgotten, you know damn well u not supposed to greet daddy like that", he says shaking his head.

Before you can get a word out Shareef got the phone snatched from him, "Aye y/n tell this dirty nigga who ya real daddy is," Jaylen Hands says.

"Bitch give me my damn phone back looking like u the king of planet of the apes," Shareef says snatching his phone back.

At this point you forgot about your homework and you're on the bed rolllingggg. "Both of y'all niggas ugly," you say even though you still laughing.

"Ape? Oh hell no, man you look like old Gucci Mane, you look like Jay Z big ass crusty lips-"

"JAYLEN," you say crying laughing, mane you can't breathe.

"Oh really y/n, you really gonna laugh at his corny ass jokes and not stand up for your man. Wow ok," Shareef says. He just mad because Jaylen flamed his asssss.

"Awww daddy you know i love you. You don't look like Jay Z's lips cmon now," you say trying to recover from all that laughing.

"Hmm I don't know I haven't seen you in a couple days and this how you treat me," He says all grumpy, looking away.

"Cmon shareef you know I'm just joking bae."

"...."

"Shareeeeeffff"

"...."

"Daddy"

"Yes," Jaylen says turning the phone towards him. You were about to laugh again but you remembered Shareef still mad.

"Nigga-," then you see Shareef's hand shove Jaylen's head while Jaylen laughs.

You laugh, "Anyway Reef I'm glad y'all coming back tomorrow I missed you too much."

"DID YOU MISS ME?," you hear Jaylen say. "NIGGA DAMN," Shareef says looking at Jaylen with a bruh face, then they both start laughing.

Smh you really the third wheel here.

"Yea baby me too. At least we got that W ya dig," Shareef says smiling at you.

"You dumb," you say smiling back.

"So for real, you gon greet daddy properly tomorrow right?"

"Whatever Shareef"

"Nah baby I'm just joking. I can't wait to see you though, and kiss you, and hug you and-"
"DAMN a nigga is horny right now!" Jaylen says laughing.

Shareef looking at him with the bruh face again and you laughing hard as hell.

"JAYLENNN-", you can't even finish because you laughing too damn hard. "Jaylen you really annoying." You say in between breaths. "But I have to go and finish my homework now. Bye Jay, Bye Shareef".

"Bye Shareef? Girl don't play"

"I'm just joking 🙃, bye daddy"

"Yea see, that's what I know. See you baby" 

Then you hang up and finish your homework. :)

[ Ok so that's the end of my first imagine, tell me what you guys think? 
And just because....

🤤🤤 damn ok

🤤🤤 damn ok. but fr bye 👋 ]