Chapter 23

READ THE IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!

Holly

" Mia! " Mason yelled at his sister. His ears were red and his cheeks were also red, in other words... He looked like a hot mess. She embarrassed us to the point of considering the "killing her" thing to become a brutal reality, not really but you understand what I'm saying. She was playing with fire.

" What?! " Alexandra jumped and let go of all the bags that she was holding tightly and let them fall to the floor then she grabbed Mason's face in her firm hands and gazed at it. For five minutes. Literally.

" Um... " I trailed off to break the uncomfortable silence that landed on us. And Mason looked desperate to free himself from her grip.

Alexandra looked at me, then back at Mason with a bright smile. " You are perfect for each other. I didn't believe it for a moment there but when I saw Mason's eyes, I knew that it was real... I saw love in them. The love that had faded away since our parents' disappearance, um okay. I'm glad, so that means that you are boyfriend and girlfriend? " She asked while looking at us.

I thought for a second and I couldn't say anything because I honestly didn't know what were we. Were we officially a couple? I gazed at Mason to see him smiling so brightly. " Yes, we are. She is my beautiful girlfriend " He cleared and I beamed at him. I wanted to jump and yell Yes! But retained from it. He wrapped his arms around my waist then kissed my forehead.

" And he is my handsome boyfriend, " I said with full confidence then wrapped my arms around his torso. Mia and Alexandra just cooed.

" Okay now, let's go and pack your stuff Mia so you can leave with me. I missed my little sister so much " Alexandra countered then started picking up her luggage, I bent down to help her. They were spread across the floor, so I walked further away from them and bent down again to grab the last one. But then I heard someone behind me saying ' What a booty, let us have some fun ' in a loud tone then whistled. I stood straight and turned around to see a bunch of men staring at me without any shame. I got triggered and wanted to attack them but was stopped by Alexandra's loud slap. She stood right in front of the man who talked with crossed arms.

" Do you have a death wish b•tch?!" The man yelled at her like he was so innocent and she slapped him for no reason. I smiled wickedly and walked toward them. I stopped when I was next to her then raised my hand and slapped him on his other cheek. " What the? " he put his hand on his red cheek then glared at me.

" First, don't ever say those words to girls. We are not objects that have no feelings. Second, who are you calling b•tch, you bastard? " I yelled back, feeling the rage building up. The man that we slapped tried to punch me but Mason grabbed his fist and punched him first. Real hard to the point of the man tumbling down quickly.

" Don't you dare think that you could hurt my girls. I will kill you for sure, but since I'm nice, I'll let you off the hook. Now disappear from our sight" Mason shouted then made us stand behind him. He looked so protective and scary to them. He wasn't joking about his threat and I shivered. He can be super intimidating if he wanted to.

" Chill man, he was just acting out of his character. We apologize for him. But, don't you look familiar? " One of the men said then narrowed his eyes at Mason. I looked at him to see if he could remember them, and to my surprise, he looked puzzled. Like he saw a ghost. He did know them.

" No, first time seeing you and I hope it's the last. Let's go girls " Mason spat then placed his arms around mine and Alexandra's shoulders. Mia was walking in front of us. I will ask him later.