Chapter 28

Make sure to read chapters 26.27.28 in order.

Holly

The second we reached home, I raced Mason to the remote control. I was not obsessed with fighting over it with anyone, no not at all but the moment I knew that my boyfriend was rooting for Bayern Munich_ the soccer team_ I lost it. It was not because I was against that team, no. It was because of what he stated on the way home. 

He said and quote: " I can't wait for the soccer game tonight, it will be epic and we will win for sure. The opposite team is not that strong " I nodded feeling the adrenaline rise inside of me. But then I rethought, there were two matches for two strong teams. I cleared my throat and asked him the most important question ever.

 I asked: " Mason, who is your team? " I waited but seconds later, he gave me the answer that I was afraid to hear. 

He said " Bayern Munich, and the game will start at 10. Which is about half an hour " I cursed under my breath and sighed. " You know that Real Madrid is playing at the same time, right?" I asked. But his reply made me pale. " I know, but it doesn't matter. it's not like you are with them, no? " he said and I remained silent. He knew my answer what will be and that's why I was running for the remote control.

***

" Hell no, I'm watching my team not yours " He yelled as he was right behind me. I increased my speed and opened the door like lightning. I was a step away from the couch that had the remote on it when Mason made me stumble on the floor. He landed on top of me so I was crushed by the overweight. He weighted like a huge rock and that was not okay for my poor spin nevertheless I didn't want him to get up, because if I did let him, he would get the remote before me and that was not happening. So, I wrapped my arms around his neck and got ready to use my magic on him. 

" You have beautiful eyes," I said in all honesty. Their spark was unique and it was almost impossible to avert eye contact, which I didn't want to.

He stared at me then gave me his sexy smirk. " I know what are you trying to do, it won't work angel but thank you even though I prefer your eyes. They are sumptuous and enchanting " He replied in a hushed tone. I just remained silent and waited for him to do something or talk more which he did the latter. " I am very lucky to have you in my life and we will get through the hard times together, hand in hand. I really love you, I have fallen in love with you my darling angel " he finished then crashed his lips on mine. It took me a second to register and kiss back because I was too shocked by his genuine words. 

I smiled when I realized that my man had a soft and a kind armour, he didn't know how to hide his feelings for me which I was grateful for. It was funny how people could be so different from the first impression, they could change if we guide them to the right way. But we have to make sure that we don't change who they truly are.

We parted for a second to breathe and in that second I told him that I loved him so much. This time, I was the one who crashed my lips on his. Our kisses would be described as a soft breeze. It was a nice feeling and the best for me. " Mason..." I tried to make him stop kissing me but he continued planting wet kisses on my neck. He hummed but didn't stop. " W-what about the game?" I asked breathlessly from the satisfying and pleasant contact. A part of me, the sporty one wanted to watch the game but the bigger part told me to enjoy the moments together.

He stopped and raised his head to look into my eyes. " I don't care as long as you're in my arms" he cleared in a serious tone and I nodded in content. Me too! He raised his body off me and stood on his feet, I got confused about why he did that but then he grabbed my hands and pulled me up and I was on my feet. " Let's go " he urged and started dragging me to the stairs.

" Where to?" I asked and the confusion was evident on my face but then it clicked when he entered his dark room. " Mason... I'm not ready" I stated and he turned to look at me with a warm smile. It was dark but the moonlight that crept from the window gave me a clear view of his handsome face.

He embraced me then breathed deeply. " Don't worry, that was not my intention. I just want to cuddle with you all night" He replied and I felt my cheeks warm up from the embarrassment. He chuckled as he saw my face. " You are so cute " he added then pushed me gently on his bed. He got on top of me and squashed me like a sandwich between his muscular arms. I instantly felt the warmth and heat radiating from his body. 

I closed my eyes as he kissed my jawline. "Keep going " I muttered when I ran my hands through his hair, it was silly so it was fun.

" I'm not stopping anytime soon " He pointed out and I chuckled.

****

As the sunlight covered the room, I opened my eyes slowly expecting to be in my room but instead I was greeted by Mason's chest. I recalled the events of last night _which were only cuddling_ and smiled. I pulled my hand from under the covers and stroked his messy hair. He stuttered in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. " Good morning angel," he said in his husky voice.

" Good morning Mason" I beamed at him then closed the distance between us so that I could kiss his cheek but then the doorbell rang and I groaned. " It's not just in movies, but here to the doorbell ruins the moment" he joked and we got up from his bed. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smile when I saw Mason's jumper and sweatpants on me. We changed our clothes at some point last night and he lent me his clothes. " You look hot in my clothes " he whispered in my ear. We walked to the front door when it rang at least three more times.

" I'm coming " I yelled so that the person on the other side of the door could hear me and stop ringing the damn bell. I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. " Hello- Dad?" I asked as I saw him standing with a pack bag on his shoulder. What was he doing here so early in the morning?  

**** 

Hi guys,

I hope you liked it and please vote and comment your thoughts. I have a few more updates here and I will stop. The book is completed on inkitt and the link in on my bio. It will help A LOT if you read it there. Thank you.

 Thank you