Chapter 27

Make sure to read chapters 26. 27. 28

Mason

We walked closer to the man who was hiding behind the tree. " Marcel?" Holly asked and he came out and showed his face to us.

" Hello, Holly, " He said and I looked at my girl's face, she was shocked. Her eyes widened with bewilderment and her mouth was gaped open. They know each other but from where? She was my girl and only mine. I tended to be a little possessive over what's mine but I can't help it and I was not saying that Holly was an object to be owned. It was in my nature to be this protective for the people that I love which are a few. Who was I kidding? I only loved Holly, Mia, and Alex _my sisters_ and I respected Holly's father. I obviously loved my parents, dead or alive.

" Who are you? " I asked as I tightened my hold on Holly's waist. " What are you to my girlfriend?" I added with emphasizing the word My.

The man known as Marcel raised his hands in a surrender pose and laughed. " Easy there, Holly is like a sister to me and I'm her coa- wait did you tell him? " he paused to ask Holly with worried eyes. 

She nodded and looked at me. " Yes, I did. Mason meet my coach, he trains me for my ring fights. Marcel meet my boyfriend, Mason. " She explained and I felt bad for the glares but a man gotta be caution.

" Hey, nice to meet you but what are you doing here?" I asked while trying my best to not sound rude but from the looks I was getting from my angel, I failed epically. He'll get over it.

All of the sudden, his playful expression fell off his face and turned completely serious. " Right! thanks for reminding me, I tend to forget somet-" as he was ranting, Holly cut him off and shook his shoulder to make him focus. " Sorry, anyway...Holly, you remember the idiot racist guy who got beaten by you, right? " he asked and she nodded. " Very well, he's still angry, very angry that you beat him... and is looking for you. He said and I quote: ' Where is she? I have a surprise for her that will make her retake the match' I, of course, did not tell him where you live or anything about you. He said that he'll find you with the help of his friends_the surprise_ then he was gone. I called you multiple times but you never answered so I traced your phone and it got me here " he explained in a calm tone but I was nowhere near calm, in fact, I was furious and was ready to kill that prick as soon as I find him. But the fact that he had friends got me anxious on a higher level, those friends could be my old gang and they were helping him because they knew that Holly was my girlfriend. So, to get to me, you just charge at my weakness. I will never let that happen.

I hugged her so tight that she started coughing and I realized that I squeezed too much, I apologized then kissed her forehead, silently swearing to never let anything happen to her. She was a beautiful soul and she deserved to stay that way. I will risk my own life just to keep her safe. 

" Sorry, Marcel. My phone was on silence " She said as she opened her phone that was in her pocket. " Thank you for informing me, I appreciate that so much and I will deal with him when its time " She added then got away from my embrace and gave him a sideways hug. It got me a little jealous but I thought that it was okay since he saw her as a sister and he just warned her from a jeopardizing situation. I owe him one. 

" No need to thank me, Holly, you are my sister. The sister who stood next to me in tough times and I will always be grateful for that. But for now, you gotta stay at home and don't go to college for a few days to make sure that you are really okay. The first thing that bastard will do is to look at educational institutions in here, seeing as you are 20 years old but let us hope he doesn't find your name on your college name list... on second thought, I will make sure that your name doesn't show on the list and I will talk with the administrator and inform him that you must stay at home for safety majors. I have a police officer who's a great friend of mine and I will make him come with me to speak with the ones in charge there. Don't worry about your studies, I will take care of that and I will get you your notes, all you need to do is stay home with your boyfriend. Mason, you will keep an eye on her and I'm sorry if I sounded bossy and all, it's just my nature since I train her and order her around and I was in the army so... you do the math!" he cleared then patted her head. I was just amused by his talking ability, he never shut up but I guess it's fine since he was a great help.

" Don't worry and I will have my friend check things for me, thanks " I replied with a firm nod and he smiled at me. " I think we should head back, it's getting late either way, " I remarked then grabbed Holly's hand and the basket.

" Yeah, it's better to do that. Now, goodbye Holly, you'll come to the next match when I tell you so and make sure everything is perfectly fine and safe but until then don't raise your hopes because it might take a while to clear it up. Goodnight " he said in a warning tone then walked away.

" Let's go, he has a point in everything he said " I countered and nodded. She looked slightly irritated that she couldn't go to the ring but I will make it up for her. I will train her in her house.

" I can't believe that. That sick idiot is an idiot. That didn't make any sense but okay! I want to fight and I thought that after my arm is perfectly healed, I get to let off some steam but no! Karma is always a bitch " She cleared in an angry tone and I chuckled.

****

 We got to my motorbike and stood there. " It's okay Angel, I will let you get off some steam by fighting with me. I will train you as long as you're home. Be prepared to get your butt kicked!" I pointed out with a smirk then we put on the helmets.

She looked at me with an evil smirk like she was finally hearing what she longed for. " It's on "  and suddenly, I felt scared.

**** 

Hi guys,

I hope you liked it and please vote and comment your thoughts. I have a few more updates here and I will stop. The book is completed on inkitt and the link in on my bio. It will help A LOT if you read it there. Thank you.

 Thank you