Chapter 26

Make sure to read chapters 26. 27. 28 in order.

Holly 

" You know that you looked hot out there, right? " Mason pointed out with a smirk and I hit his shoulder playfully. I love him so much. There was no denying that.

" So, what about our special date? " I asked him as we kept on walking into the small forest that was behind the park. I looked around me and saw birds on trees and I didn't see any more kids yet I could still hear them. They were happy without any care in the world, and that's what being a kid means; live your life as long as you can, be alive as long as you can because life is a blink of an eye. You blink, you age.

Mason's hand brought me back to the reality that I was enchanted by. He held my hand tightly then gazed at my face as we walked. " If you just waited just one minute, then you'd know... We're here angel" he cleared then made me look right ahead of us. And when I did, I gasped in awe. It was spectacularly beautiful, sensational if I might add. In short, the view was mesmerizing. The sunset took my breath away because we were watching it in a whole new level, or should I say... Height. We were on a cliff, and it had a big blanket on the floor with a basket full of things.

" You did that? " I asked Mason as we walked closer to the edge but not too close. He helped me sit on the blanket and he sat next to me.

" Yeah, with the help of my best mate; Josh. He got us the stuff and put them here, he was a great help in such a short notice " He explained then wrapped his arms around me so I was laying my back on his chest while watching the amazing sunset. The sun's rays looked like golden strings and you'd get the feeling that if you could have ever touched them, they'd make the most beautiful sound ever.

I love sunsets the most because I know that when the sun goes down, it lets the moon shines upon the stars at night. I know it might sound crazy but I felt like the sun was showing it's love and respect for the moon and it's letting it own the spotlights every single night.

If the sun was the Princess, the moon was the Knight. That was my kind of love story.

" Thank you, Mason, I love it so much here. The place is breathtaking, how did you find it? " I replied with a smile then asked in wonder because I didn't see anyone nearby. It was hard to find the place.

" I found it when I was so little and I realized that no one has ever come here and to make sure that no one comes close, I put a sign that says 'Dangerous area, do not go any further' and it worked. I think that just Josh and I know about it and now you. So welcome to my special place, Holly " he countered then nuzzled his nose in my neck then he ran his hands over my stomach in a soothing pattern. " I love you " he muttered and I giggled when he tickled me.

" I love you, Mason, " I said then turned my head and looked at his eyed. They were shining due to the sun's bright light. " You are one of a kind, I'm lucky to have you " I added lovingly, he put two fingers on my chin and lifted my head gently to kiss me. His lips were so soft and they make you crave for more but my stomach decided to ruin our cozy moment. It growled.

" Sounds like someone's hungry! " Mason parted our lips and said with a grin. I blushed but nodded, I was hungry indeed. " Let's eat then, I made the food, I hope its still warm " He added then I released myself from his grip and crawled to the basket, he chuckled then came closer to me. I opened it and the wonderful smell filled my nostrils.

" Looks good, " I said then we began eating.

*****

" That was good! " I commented then kissed Mason's cheek for the amazing meal. He looked at me and gave me his brightest smile ever. Even though the dark night was covering the place, he looked like he was shining.

" Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed it, come and lay beside me, " He said then patted the empty space next to him, he laid down and stared at the stars. I did what he said and gazed with him at the calming view. As he was rubbing my arm with his palm, we heard fast footsteps coming closer. Mason and I stood up, feeling alarmed and ready to attack whatever comes. And if it was a bear, then we would run.

We waited for a moment until we saw a man figure coming closer to us. Mason grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight, letting me know that he was there for me and I loved that. " Who are you?" he added as the man was behind a tree, I could hear him banting roughly from running. 

" I mean no harm... Man, I need to run more. I'm getting older " the man said and I arched my eyebrows. I know that voice but what was he doing here?

I walked closer to him with Mason. " Marcel?" I asked and he came out and showed his face to us.

" Hello, Holly, " He said and to say that I was shocked was an understatement. 

*****

Hi guys,

 I hope you liked it and please vote and comment your thoughts. I have a few more updates here and I will stop. The book is completed on inkitt and the link in on my bio. It will help A LOT  if you read it there. Thank you.

 Thank you