chapter 2- "new kid"

I wake up to the annoying sound of the alarm and I cover my face with the pillow. I struggle to turn off the clock, so instead I grab it and throw it against the wall. It did the trick.

Just 5 more minutes and ill be okay. I roll back over but in seconds my mom rushes in and takes the covers off of me. "Get up!" She says sternly and walks out of my room. I get up sluggishly and walk to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower, but before I get it I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I turn around and inspect my bare back. I see permanent discoloration and scars and I get lost in thought.

"Next time maybe you will think twice before catching an attitude" my dad screams at me as he yanks off my shirt and grabs his belt. I run but I'm cornered. The stinging sensation of the belt is filled with violence and anger. He grabs me by the arm and slings me across the room and pushes me into my bedroom and locks it...

I snap back into reality and notice fog covering the mirror.
-

30 minutes later I got out and got dressed. I threw on my normal wardrobe which consisted of a black sweatshirt, my distressed light jeans and my black vans. I straightened my hair and applied my simple make up look.

***

I arrive at school and wait in my car until the bell rings. As soon as I step foot on the pavement I hear the intercom. " Can we have Misa King to Mr. Townsen's office please." I roll my eyes and yank my back pack over my shoulder and head inside.

I step through the heavy double doors and to the front desk. I make eye contact with the receptionist and she sends me to the back. I enter Mr. Townsens office and I notice another person in the room.

He had floppy hair, peirced ears with a dangly earing on one, a muscled physique and was tannish. He sat upstraight and was dressed with some jeans and a gray sweatshirt.

I threw my back pack on the floor and plopped myself on the plush chair. I cross my legs and my arms and lean back with annoyance and curiosity. "Hello miss King, glad you could join us." He said with a fake smile. "Not like I had a choice Gary." I replied back with a fake smile as well. He hid his annoyance but I could tell he didn't like me calling him by his first name.

"This is Mr. Dolan." He finally continued and gestured towards the boy. I looked in his direction and smiled. "Nice to meet you 'Mr. Dolan'" I chuckled a bit. He smiled shyly and I turned back to Mr. Townsen and he gives me a sharp look.

"Why am I here exactly?" I finally ask annoyed. He takes a breath and continues. "Grayson here is new, and usually I would appoint a much better and smarter student to help hi-" I shift in my sit and glare at him hardly. "You know what I mean miss king." He confirms and I roll my eyes and let him continue.

"Anyway, as I was saying, I came to a conclusion that since you seem to be a handful, I want you to show Grayson around." He said and my face went blank. "Okay so what you are saying is, my punishment is to help this boy around school for..." "The rest of the year." I look at him wide eyed. "The rest of the year?" I ask. "Oh Misa I forgot to inform you that Grayson is a foreign exchange student from London. Though he doesn't have an accent somehow haha. I talked with your mother and he will be staying with you." He stated. What?

"Okay." I finally said. Mr. Townsen gives me a odd look because of my calm manner and exited the office leaving me and Geayson alone.

We sat in silence until I broke it. "I'm misa." i said to him and he smiled and looked at me and stayed quiet. He was lame. Some goody goody and I'm suppose to help. Mr. Townsen knows my reputation and he thinks I'm the right fit for this kid.

After a while Mr. Townsen walks back in with some papers and hands them to me and to Grayson. I look through them and I look up at him. He has an amused look on his face. "Please sign here miss king." He hands me a pen and points to the line. "sure thing Gary!" I say with a wide smile and sign my name assuring that I agree with helping Grayson. Mr. Townsen's smile turns into a frown and he rolls his eyes. He though that this would be miserable but ill put him in check.

Being with Grayson Dolan. Tutoring him, helping him, showing him around, and living with him... How could this be horrible.

___________________________________

A/n:

Saturday, March 30, 2019 @ 12:08 am :) ⬇️

Hey guys it's ari, I am editing the series to correct any stupid shit and errors and I wanted to make an authors note on this chapter.

Well I've been asked alot and I wanted to clarify. Grayson is a foreign exchange student from London,however, he DOES NOT have an accent okay? Both his parents grew up in America when they were little and so their kids were raised in an American home.

Hence, the American accent. And Grayson can't have a British accent without being angry and he can't be angry all the time😂😂

But yeaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Mmmmmmm byyyyiiiiiiiiiiii

Xoxo motherfuckers peace 😎

- your fellow depressed virgin