chapter 37

I walked into his room and saw him on his stomach, scrolling through his phone. " gray?" I whispered. He turned his head a bit and then looked back at his phone. I walked over to his bed and sat on the edge.

" gray? I'm sorry..." I whispered and he nodded. " I thought we were gonna talk tomorrow..." He said and kept his eyes on his phone. " can we talk now please?" I asked. He turned off his phone and layed his head on his pillow. 

"Alright talk..." He said in a tired voice. I climbed on the bed and sat on his butt. Then I rubbed my hands up his shirt signaling for him to remove it. He did and I massaged his toned back and shoulders up to his neck. He groaned and sighed.

" babe, I'm sorry. I just didn't like what you said. I know she deserved it, but it was disrespectful. Imagine if someone said that to me. Or to you." I said.

He turned around and I was straddling him. I ran my fingers down his chest and his abs with my nails. He bit his lip and tensed. " I'm sorry. But I just didnt appreciate her taking pictures of us making love. Like first of all creep. Second of all what the fuck." He said and I laughed.

He placed his hands on my thighs and slid them to my butt. I leaned over and kissed him soflty on the lips. " cant believe you are leaving tonorrow." I said as I pouted.

" I know..." He closed his eyes " I dont want to leave you." He whispered. I layed next to him and placed my head on his chest. Then he turned over and hoverd over me. "We fucked in the car, the living room, shower, and on the table... But never when your mom was down the hall..." He hinted and bit my lip.

" bet..." I whispered then pulled him into a kiss. It heated quickly and passionately. He moved his hands down my body then into my shorts. He rubbed on my heat for a minute then entered two fingers inside of me.

I moaned in pleasure but he covered my mouth to shut me up. " quiet baby girl...we aren't the only ones in the house." He winked then kept going.  He sped up, his finfers pumping rapidly. Then he pulled them out before I came. I hate it when he does that... He does that for dominance and to tease.

He ripped off my shirt, literally, then slid off my shorts and underwear quickly. I unbuckled his belt and he removed his pants and boxers. And without warning he entered me going slow then faster.

With each thrust the bed hit the wall and I moaned into his chest as I gripped his back with my nails. We kept add it until I was at my high, then he groaned signaling he was too. We both came and breathing heavily.

He played next to me then coverwd my body. He pulled me close and I layed my head on his chest. We stayed there in silence. " I'm gonna miss you." He said. " I'm gonna miss you too." I replied and took a breath. " i wish I could stay." He whispered and a tear fell down my face. " me too." I whispered then got up. I kissed him then walked in the bathroom and to my room. But not even a second later I felt nauseas and immediately ran back to the bathroom. I threw up and my head felt dizzy.

Great, walking in the rain isnt good when u have a weak immune system. I jumped in the hot shower to help with my acheness and headache. Then I got out. And I threw up again. Ugh what the fuck.

Okay, I'm gonna go to the doctor tomorrow. "Ana, sorry um can u come over. I'm sick. " I laughed and she hung up real quick. 5 minutes later she knocked on my window. " what tje fuck how did you-" " I climbed duh bitch. Now move its raining." she climbed through the window, then fell on her butt. I laughed then went to my bed. "So what's up?" She asked and I shook my head. " threw up 2 times and I feel nauseas." I said holding my head and she stiffened. " what?" I asked confused.

" misa... You and Grayson have been active yanno a lot right?" She asked and I shook my head. " no, no I'm not pregnant. We used protection every single ti-" then i stopped mid sentence. " misa?" She asked. " the car omfg. The car!" I started to freak out and she tried to calm me down. " the car Ana! We didnt have one and I guess i didnt care! Omg omg omg omg!" I started to panic and cry. Ana held me and told me to breathe. "okay, well lets just make sure.... We'll go to the store and get some tests. Okay?" She aksed and I nodded.

Then we walked downstairs and outisde.