chapter 15

(Watch the video its my fab Tv show clips😂 it adds to the story)

Misas POV
its Monday morning and I wake up to my alarm. I check the time and see its 6:30 am and I realize I have school. Great!

I let my head fall and before I know it I'm out. I wake up startled again but a loud ringing. My alarm said 6:45. Luckily I have like 10 alarms so I can get the hell up. I roll over and lazily get up. I rub my eyes and head to the bathroom. I realize that its pretty early to get up so I jump in the shower real quick. After i get out i brush my teeth and wash my face and unlock Grays door. As soon as I do, and I'm heading out the bathroom, he walks in. " Good morning." He says in his sexy sleepy voice and I turn around. I look at him and give him a small smile. " morning " I say curtly and walk out to my room.

I may be petty, but come on! He fucked a bitch I loath with a strong ass passion, in MY house. Literally! An hour after our shower incident. Talking about "okay... Whenever you are ready" to have sex. Come on! That obviously meant something to me. He was willing to wait for me. But I guess it was just to obviously get into my pants. Why did I have to catch feelings. I went through the majority mean as hella and hard to get, now this dude comes in and messes it up.
***
I get dressed into some distressed jeans that are now ripped between my thighs and a white tank. I put on my distressed jean jacket as well and straightened my hair then it was off to my vanity. After I was done with my makeup I sprayed on some perfume and put on my shoes. I grabbed my bag and headed to the hall.

As I exit my room and see Grayson exiting as well. God he was hot. He had on some Adidas track pants, a black hoodie and a hat. Even when he isn't trying he's hot. I looked away real quick before he noticed me staring and headed down stairs.

As I go to the kitchen I see my mom is back from my aunts and I greet her and I head out the door.

Ugh I forgot I drive Grayson to school. I warm up the car and I wait. What tje fuck is this dude doing. He was right behind me. I keep the horn 5 fucking times and after the 6 time he finally comes out. He enters and I give him an annoyed and frustrated look. "what?" He asks. " take too long and your ass is walking to fucking school." I spit and back out of the drive way pretty fast.

I turn up some music super loud where the car was shaking and you could feel the vibrations. I rolled the windows down a bit and was speeding to school. I gripled the steering wheel trying to control the nager I had towards gray and took some breaths. I see gray from the corner of my eye holding onto the handle on the celing of the car and grip his seat belt. I speed up a little bit more than slow down. I start going the speed limit when we get to the school zone and turn down the music to a decent level. I park, quickly turn off the ignition, and step out of the car.

I walk into the hall way and suddenly all eyes dart on me. This is weird. Everyone backs away from me and I hear whispering. I walk to my locker and put my things in it. I turn around and I am surrounded my three girls.
Sarah, Kai, and the girl Shay from my first period. Are they tryna jump?

Out of routine I slowly take off my earingsband put them in my locker I remove my ring and necklace as well and I put my hair up in a pony tail.

" what do y'all want?" I ask annoyed. " you dragged me so I'm gonna return the favor." Sarah says and I laugh. " oh so you can't drag me one on one, but you need your rats with you as well?" And I laugh. People start to crowd around us and i spot Grayson in the crowd. I roll my eyes at him and Sarah sees me. " oh isn't the reason you dragged me was because I fucked Grayson in your house and you got jealous because he cheated on you with me?" She said sounding so sure that was the truth. " Actaully BITCH! Me and Grayson are Nothing at all, and you were just an easy fuck. I was mad that you gave another one of my guy friends Clymidia. And you kinda stunk up my damn house. " I say in a matter of fact way. She gives me the dirtiest look ever and starts going off. " oh please bitch, you are over here fucking niggas left and right, I mean you sleptt with my boyfriend and shays as well." She said. I laughed. "yea sureee." I say rolling my eyes. " I'm about to beat your ass" she say while punching het fist and looking up. "really bitch?" I ask and I get ready.

I start biting off my $100 manicure, and spit out the nails. One by one. I wrap my ponytail into a bun because bitches love grabbing a hair. Everyone looks at me and starts whispering and mumbling. I see Shay and Kai slowly walk forward and I look up and they stop in there tracks.

Sarah walks up and starts yelling again. " jealous ass bitch!" She says and pushes me and at that moment her ass fucked up, once again. I hit her with a right hook and then grab her and choke slam her on the ground. I start beating on her head while holding her hair for support and that's when a girl grabs me by the shirt and slings me off of her. I get up to my feet and see Kai. I look at her and then I see my friend Anamarie come up and slam her against the lockers. Since she was with the jumping shit my friends decided to deal with them if I needed them. I go back to Sarah and she grabs a book and throws it and I duck. What the fuck. I run and I start grabbing on her shirt and I finally pick her up and slam her on a bench near by. We are slamming eachother into lockers when Shay decided to join and grabbed  my hair. Now both of them are beating me. FUCK NO! My violence washes over me and I push them through the crowd and fall on top of them. I release from Shays grip and start beating her face in. I have them both in my grip and dont let go. Thats when I feel a pair of strong, big hands wrap around me and pick me off of them. I see officer Johnson and Mr. Townsen run to the girls and I'm taken outside. I see Anamarie sitting on a bench with a teacher and I'm put down. I look at who just carried me outside and its Grayson. " get the fuck away from me. You started this shit. You disgusting piece of shit! Just leave me alone!" I screamed at him and wanted to hit him but my friend Ana ( Anamarie) grabbed me and held me back. She led me to the bench and I sat down. My hair was a mess and my makeup was smearwd a bit. I fixed up a little.

I look down and see hair stuck in my nails. " I need to go the nail salon." I say as i laugh and pull the blonde hair out of them. Me and Ana are laughing when issa comes up. " you dumb bitches fought them without me!" We both laugh. Ana got in troubled for beating Kai but she was just helping me out because she jumped me.

It was barely 10 and I already got Into the worst fight ive been in. Everyone was there. The whole school. But I put up a fight and I fucking won.

I went to 1st period which was almost over and went on with the day...

Authors note...this chapter will be extended to the next chapter... More drama? I think yes.