chapter 32

Misas POV
"New York! Are you crazy? Your mom is going to kill you!" She said frustrated. " what do you want me to do? Huh? For all I know Grayson could be hurt or in trouble! Hell he could be going crazy I dont know!" I snapped back. She went quiet then calmly nodded her head. " okay. Only if I can take you." She said. I shook my head. " Ana no. I need to go alone." I glared at her. " either we both go, or none of us go." She said bitterly and I gave in. " alright. Its about 4 hours away, but we don't have a ride." I sighed, aggrivated. " we can take a cab." She insisted and thought about it. " I gave my last 20 to the bus driver." We looked down. Then I had an idea. I ran upstairs and into my moms room. I lifted up her mattress and saw a box placed into a cut out piece of the box spring. I opened it. I grabbed 200 and left. I ran downstairs and out the door. " okay! I see you have a plan! Great!" I heard Ana yell saracstically behind me, still in the house.

We ran down the street and into the small town. We hauled our way down the sidewalk and called for a cab. We threw our stuff in the back and jumped in. " New York please. Like now." I told the driver and he quickly sped off.

Graysons POV
I was still on the floor, thinking whether or not I want to continue living in this world without her. "whats the point? I'm useless." I repeated in my head. I got up and headed for bathroom. I leaned over the sink and looked in the mirror. Do I really want to do this? Is it right?

I opened the cabinet and grabbed the pill bottle I stole from the hospital before leaving. I stared at the orange cylinder in my hand, filled with the passage of a quick death. An easy death. But at the same time, a difficult choice that will stay with me, even in the light of salvation. My choice, will affect not only me, but everyone I love around me. My family, miss King, even Ana, though we dont get along great. My heartbeat has escaped from my chest. Misa. She is my blood in my veins, the beat to my heart, the oxygen in my lungs. But it took me to
Long to realize it. And now I can't fix it. But maybe I can let go. Of everything.

Misas POV
It has been 2 hours and we arrived in New York, despite the traffic, the driver pretty much raced all the way over here. I hopped out of the cab and thanked the driver and I handed him a 50 without even caring. Hell he drove here in 2 1/2 hours rather than 4, speeding, he deserved it.

I grabbed my duffle and ana grabbed her back pack and we got off the street. I opened my snap to see where Grayson was. He was at a hotel just down the long street. Just 5 minutes away. I began to Sprint, knocking into people, apologizing, almost falling, but eventually I made it. I looked up and saw the sign and ran through the revolving door.

" Grayson Dolan please." I said breathlessly to the receptionist at the desk. "I'm sorry, in order to see him you have to have an invite." The lady said. What the fuck kind of fancy shit is this? "Listen, hes my boyfriend, can I please see him its important." I slapped my hand on the counter and enunciated every word to make it clear. She gave me a fake smile. " no." Then she turned around.

I jumped over the desk, ana tried to hold me back but grabs my duffle instead and I let go of it. " listen clearly you little twot. You WILL let me in and if you dont you WILL pay the price. I'm telling you right now, don't fucking test me. Now what room is he in?" I said harshly glaring in her eyes. She swallowed at my threat and quickly gave me the room number. I jumped back over the counter and jogged to the elevator with Ana beind me. We made it to the 4th floor and I ran down the hall to the last room. I knocked on the door. " Grayson! Grayson its me! Gray its Misa!open up! Open up!" I banged on the door. No answer. " Gray! Open the door!" I kept screaming eventually leading to tears and uneven breathing.

Graysons POV
As I was debating on the decisions I was trying to make I heard a bang on the door. Followed by a feminine voice, so familiar, yet odd. " Grayson! Grayson its me! Gray its Misa!open up! Open up!" Misa? No! I closed my eyes. Then I heard more banging. "Gray! Open the door!" I must be going crazy. I must be. Shes dead! Is this her telling me to come home with her? Is this my decision? Yes, it is. And I made my choice... I'm coming home to you, I'm coming Misa. And I opened the pill bottle.

See you soon.

Authors note: Sorry for leaving you on a cliffhanger....

Find out more in the next chapter....

Follow my socials
Insta- pegarmedolan
Twitter- pegarmedolan

Peace✌💜