chapter 4- "warning"

We arrive at the house and greeted by my mom. She guides us inside and upstairs. She gives Grayson the Guest Bedroom that just so happens to be connected to mine through the bathroom. Great. I have to share a bath room with him, just fantastic.

My mom leaves us to go make dinner and I stay to help Grayson unpack.

I go to the closet to get out the black bed spread and help him make the bed. We unpack his clothes and set them in the drawer and head to the bathroom. I empty out a few drawers and cabinets for him and we head back to the room.

"okay all set." I say and he nods his head. Uh I can't stand him. All he does is move his head and shoulders.

Graysons POV

My parents decided that traveling across the world would be the best for me. To start new. So now I'm the new foreign exchange student in New Jersey and living with a family I haven't met yet.

The first day at a new school across the atlantic wasnt bad, but it wasnt good either. I stayed quiet most of the time, because I didn't want to let my mouth get the best of me. I had a bad reputation at my old school and that's why I'm here. But no one knows that.

I was placed with a family of a girl named Misa. She seemed like a bitch, and dont get me wrong she is but she was actually pretty chill.

She has shoulder length straight brown hair, curvy body that showed athleticism, short-ish, with big brown eyes and filled with attitude. She had a reputation like me, but i wasn't aware of that until the principal made a statement about her being "a handful".

In first period I noticed 2 girls with fading bruised faces start whispering to one another and staring at Misa. Misa handled it pretty well with a simple " you hoes got a problem?" And I had to contain myself from laughing. She was hilarious. She was A smart ass, and a complete savage.

She got into a argument with this one girl that was talking shit in class and then during lunch it was led to a fight. Misa beat her ass! I never seen a girl fight like how she fights. She fought like a man. She had hands too.

Then she got jumped by the girl's friend and she beat her ass too. She dragged both of them to the office by their hair and I was shook.

This must be a normal thing since the people around us didn't seem to care and just continued their day.

After school we were driving to Misa's house when she turned off the music and turned to me. She has asked me questions all day but I never spoke. And she seemed to get pissed by it

We arrived at her house and her mom showed me around and then showed me my room. I could see Misa was annoyed because we had to share a bathroom.

Her mom was sweet and very welcoming, I liked her. Misa helped me unpack and organize my room which I really appreciated.

Misa's POV

After I helped Grayson unpack and organize his room, I decided to take a hot ass shower.

30 minutes later...
I got out of the batbroom and unlocked Graysons door and then mine. I walked out and when I came back in I see Grayson brushing his teeth. I ignore him and go to the other sink. Then my mom stomps in and starts yelling.

" Misa what the hell! Another fight today? Two girls sent to the nurse!" She starts yelling ignoring Grayson and I just continue to brush my teeth and ignore her.

After a minute she continues. "I dont know what to do with you anymore! All you do is make trouble! I mean you have a reputation in this town! I'm known as the " bitch draggers" mother for gods sake! Your nothing but a Trouble maker!" My mom spits out and walks out slamming the door.

Graysons POV
After Misa gets out of the shower I go to brush my teeth. And then she walks in wearing nothing but a towel and her hair wet. Lord Jesus. She was hot.

I bite my lip to distract myself. She looks at me and just brushes her teeth at the other sink. And thats when her mom comes barging in and screaming at her. "Misa what the hell! Another fight today? Two girls sent to the nurse!" She yells and misa is quiet. "I dont know what to do with you anymore! All you do is make trouble! I mean you have a reputation in this town! I'm known as the " bitch draggers" mother for gods sake! Your nothing but a Trouble maker!" She yells again and she leaves. Damn. I cant help myself at the moment, but I have to let it out.

Misas POV
After my mom leaves I continue to brush my teeth. after im done i bend down and take out my brush from the cabinet.

When I stand back up Grayson is behind me with a smirk on his face and I freeze. He turns me around to face him. He looks me in the eyes and gives me a seductive smile then bites his lip. Oh God that was hot.

I bite my lip as well and look down. He moves my hair behind my ear and whispers something to me that caught me off guard.

"I'm double the trouble baby girl." He whispers in a seductive and hushed voice. Leaving my legs weak. He winks at me and walks to his room And I was left shook.