chapter 34

We arrived home, after 4 hours of driving in a back of a cab. Grayson has not let go of me since he found out I was okay, and I dont mind. But what I couldnt seem to wrap my head around, or even have a the cpurage to ask him, is why? Why was he about to pop those pills and end his life? Why for me?

We had dropped off ana and headed home. When we arrived, my mom, a policeman, and some people that I didnt know were sitting on the couch waiting. When we walked inside they all immediately got up and ran over to us. When I looked up at Grayson, his eyes went big and he stopped in his tracks. He was staring at the couple as if he was surprised by there presence. " Misa oh my gosh, why did you just leave. What happened to your ha-" my mom said through tears but I cut her off. " ma its okay, I'm fine. Ill explain everything later." She nodded and then turned to the couple. " Misa this is Mr. And Mrs. Dolan." Dolan? They are Graysons parents? Why are they here?

" nice to meet you" Mrs. Dolan reached out her hand. " I'm Lisa, and this is my husband Sean." I shook seans hand and gave them a smile. Then I turned to Gray who seemed to be out of it. " gray, whats wrong? Babe answer me..." I whispered, still holding onto his hand. " can you excuse me..." He said to them and pulled me upstairs. " Gray what is it?" I whispered and he shut the door and sat me on his bed.

"My parents are here..." He said and paused. "Yea I can see that duh. But why?" I asked. " the reason is, they said when they have heard that I ahvent changed, become a better person for myself, then they would...bring me back home." He said

Pause. Silence.

I opened my mouth but no words seemed to find their way to escape. I just sat there trying to figure out what to actually say. " misa? Talk to me?" He whispered.  " no." Is all I managed to say. He looked confused. " you can't go. You can't." I started to tear up. I gripped into his hand but winced at my split knuckles when shocks it pain shot up my hand and arm.

"Trust me I dont want to. I never want to. But I have to." He said. "Then don't." I looked at him with innocence. " you dont get it. I dont have a choice. You saw that parole officer out there? I'm in deep shit. Back in London, I uh, well wasn't the greatest kid. Sending me  here was forced on me because of my behavior. They thought I could change. And I did. Because of you. But I guess they found out about all this and decided to take me. " he confessed, in the verge of tears. His voice became raspy and soft, and held sincerity.

" I dont know how I will ever be able to let you go." I started to cry. We stayed there for a while until we were interrupted.

"Honey, I'm sure Gray has already told you. Um he will be leaving back to London in a week. " my mom said and I nodded then she left us alone.

We have one week left together. And maybe the last week. Gray will be leaving. Maybe forever, or maybe just for a little while. Maybe he will forget about me, maybe he will wait. The future holds mystery and unpredictable outcomes.

I will just have to savor these last 7 days, spend them with the love of my life. We been through too much shit to be seperated now.

And I made a promise. Why does it feel like I'm breaking it?

Authors note: I may be only writing about 5 or 6 more chapter after this. I dont know yet. Still debating.

But anyway I hope you enjoy and I appreciate the reads and love.

Follow my socials
Insta- pegarmedolan
Twitter- pegarmedolan

Peace✌💜