chapter 11- "Truth or Dare"

Fast forward 7 hours...
________________________________

It was around 8 pm. The whole day me and Gray just hung out watching TV quietly and then at times talk about random stuff.

"we should go grocery shopping I'm hungry." I said laying upside down on the couch. " when are you not." Grayson replies laughing. I sat up and gave him a look. " No need to point that out dude." I respond laughing as well.

"Its almost nine, what stores will be open?" Grayson asks. "Wal-Mart duh." I say with a eye roll and he lifts a brow.  He hasn't been around alot. He's been here for three days and has a lot more to go. "What time does your mom get home?" He asks. "I don't know, I think around two like last time." I paused after that and stared at Grayson. He looked back at me and we held contact. We both were thinking the same thing. When we almost got caught by my mom. Then i broke the silence. "Um come on lets go, its fun at night." I clear my throat and head out the door

We hopped in the car and drove to the store. Now knowing me, a teenage girl who eats about everything, is gonna decide to get whatever I want with the money my mom left. We got a cart and walked in and I was pleased to see that almost nobody was here.

"Weeeeeeeeeee!" I shouted as I ran and got onto the cart as it moved down the aisle. It swerves and I crash into a shelf. "Oh shit!" I laughed and Grayson joined in.  "You are completely childish." He chuckles and I smirk because it's true.

-

"Gray? Wanna play a game of truth or dare?" I question while grabbing two packs of Double stuf Oreos. He gives me a hesitant look like he is gonna regret his decision but then shrugs. "Sure why not?" He answers and I give him a wicked grin.

"Truth or dare?" I ask him and he thinks for a second. "Hmm... Dare." He finally says and I smile.
"Okay I dare you to walk up to a stranger and Grab their hand and say ' I love you.'" I say and he shrugs. "Okay" he says and he starts walking. I follow him and he spots a young guy down the aisle. This will be good.

He grabs his hand and the guy pulls away. " I love you" Gray says and the guy smiles then winks at him. Oh lord, this dude was gay. He looks at Gray and then Gray smiles akwardly and turns around and walks back to the cart quickly. ( I dont have nothing against gays okay, this happened to my cousin and I thought it would be funny to put it in the story)

" Truth or dare?" Grayson asks me and i don't hesitate. "Dare." I respond without a thought and he lifts a brow and thinks. "Hmm  I dare you to scream 'I love dicks' out loud right now." He says with a grin and i roll my eyes.

"I Love Dicks!" I said loudly and throw my arms up. People around me stop and look at me and I start to laugh and so does Grayson.

We played that game throughout the store for an hour.

"Alright last round... Truth or dare?" I ask. " definitely dare." He smirks and I rub my hands together and look around the store. "I dare you to strip right now in this store and run around the aisles." I look at him up and down with a toothy smile and his eyes widen a bit. "I'm going to get kicked out!" He whispers harshly and I shrug." Too bad,do it!"

He hesitates and looks around then quickly takes of his shirt and then pants. Well shittttttt! I saw his buldge and my mouth dropped. He was big. I quickly looked away and laughed. "Okay Now go!" I shoo him off and he glared at me. "Oh you are so gonna pay for this!" He screams as he runs down the aisles.

I follow him and I see that people are staring at him. They don't pay much attention to him since crackhead behavior seems to be normal at Walmart. Well at this hour anway. Then I spot a worker and he is walking towards Grayson. Grayson runs then I notice him dive behind the Toilet Paper. Oh my Lord!

I started laughing and I followed him. He peeks out from behind the packages and I give him his clothes. He puts them on then climbs out. "That was fun!" He said laughing and out of breath.
" Now it's your turn! I dare you-"
"woa what if I wanted to pick truth?" I cut him off and he glares at me. " Oh no you don't get too pick. Payback." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Okay fine." I shrug and he picks him lips while he's thinking. Good Lord.

"I dare you to... Go up to that mannequin and start flirting with it...then makeout with it" He says laughing and I shrug. " Hmm that's not so bad." I say and he continues. " Oh sweety that's not all... You have to give it a blow job." He smirks and my eyes widen. "What the fuck how am I supposed to do that?" I question and he shrugs and I walk over to it.

I start flirting with it and I see people staring then I start to make out with it. I feel like a weirdo. I take off its pants and pretend to give him a blow job. I see people giving me crazy looks and I hear Grayson laughing. Hes going to regret this so bad!

"Can the young lady in the men's department stop giving the man a blow job please? Thank you." The speaker said. Oh. My. God. I dip and so does Grayson. We hurry down the aisles until we get to the front and pretend nothing happened.

"That was hilarious!" Grayson says dying and  I give him a cold look and headed for check out.