chapter 18

Misas POV
I walked inside and headed to the kitchen. I heard the door close behind me, and foot steps. I ignored him. Pretending i didn't just cause a makeout sesh in the car.

I got out some ice cream and a spoon.

As I was eating I dropped some on my shirt. Shit.

I decided to tease and be petty towards Gray and thought it would be funny. I took off my shirt slowly revealing my black laced bra. I continued to eat my ice cream.

"Hey Misa have you seen m-" he stopped mid sentence when he arrived in the kitchen and saw me in my bra. But his eyes didnt drop from my eyes. He held contact with them. " seen what?" I asked acting casual. " um.. My.. Have you seen my uh my lacrosse dick, I mean stick." He said. I laughed. "And my uh my bra I mean ball shit." He said and shook his head. " yea they are in the garage I think." I said and he quickly left.

Graysons POV
when I came to the kitchen to ask Misa where my lacrosse stick and ball was, she was in her bra. And I was shook.

But for some reason I held contact with her eyes only.  "seen what?" She asked acting like wearing her bra around is casual. " um.. My.. Have you seen my uh my lacrosse dick, I mean stick." Shit what the fuck. She laughed. "And my uh my bra I mean ball shit." I choked up again and I shook my head. " yea they are in the garage I think." She said with a smirk and i quickly left.

Damn. What was she doing? Was she doing these things on purpose? So we are back to those games now huh? Okay. I guess ill play too, and ill amke it twice as hard for her to resist. Besides I am double the trouble arent I?
***
Misas POV
I was still eating my ice cream when I felt a pair of hands glide down my sides and wrap around my waist. Shit.

Graysons warm breath on my skin caused me to shiver and my legs to go weak. He softly kissed my shoulder and up to my neck. He placed his lips under my jawline and I let out a sigh. I cant give in.

Then he slid his hands down my stomach and to my heat. Dammit. I bit my lip and tried to resist.

Then he started to leave wet kisses on my neck and I was triggered. I turned around and looked at him in the eyes. I leaned in and then slowly slipped a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth and played him. He smirked and rolled his eyes.

"Oops I'm so sorry." I said sarcastically as I " accidentally" drop ice cream on his shirt. " yikes im sure you don't want to wear a dirty shirt. Lets take this to the laundry room." I say playfully and helped him remove his shirt revealing his toned body.

He threw his shirt somewhere on the counter then picked me up and set me on the table.

" damn Gray im so sorry im So clumsy." I say placing icecream on his chest with my spoon. He smirked and let out a sigh. I licked up the ice cream off of his chest and up to us I lips.

I turn around and now he is leaning on the table and I'm in control. I place ice cream from his chest down to the buttoning of his pants. He looks at me and sighs. Then hites his lips. "Lets play." I said in a seductive whisper and started licking the ice cream from his chest down his abs to his buttoning of his jeans leaving wet kisses as I went.

I was alined with us I member then glanced up. His head my tilted back and he was biting his lip.

I stroked his hard on then made my way back up.

" you a tease arent you? My turn baby girl." He whispered in my ear and pickef me up and sat me back down on the table.

He removed my bra slowly, unclasping it and bringing it down my shoulders revealing my breasts. He placed the ice cream from my neck to my stomach. He glided his tongue in circled down my body, cleaning up all the ice cream. He flicked us I tongue over my nipple and I sighed. Dammit.

Then he removed my pants leaving me in my underwear. He placed ice cream in my inner thigh. He looked up and begin to lick up the ice cream leaving kisses on my thigh. I slightly moaned and let my head fall back. He lickef his lips then kissed on my heat over my underwear. I moaned a littlw louder and then he rised and was now face to face with me. " this is gonna be a fun game baby girl. And I'm sure to win." He whispered then grabbed his shirt and headed upstairs. I sat there for a minute then headed up to my room as well.

Why am I still continuing to play his games?

Ha, this will be fun, besides I am a trouble maker arent I?